Sunday, July 26, 2009

OMFG finally!!!

OK. So there's been this song that I've been in love with since last year. I heard it on some random persons myspace. They had the vid of it and it didn't say the name of the song or the artist. So I've been going to that persons profile just to listen to the song. Well I was on youtube just now and guess what video was in the related videos section!!???? It was THE SONG!!! So I finally know who it's by and what it's called. "Blood money" by Luke Pickett. I don't even understand why I like the song so much, I just do. LOL.
ANYWAYS.
Last week I got The Breakfast Club out of the library. Then yesterday I got Sixteen Candles. What other 80's movies should I watch? Lloyd (Well, the actor that plays Lloyd) from Say Anything plays a nerd in Sixteen Candles. Or at least I'm pretty sure it's him.
Dude I just Wiki-ed Sixteen Candles. The girl that plays Sam who also plays Claire in the Breakfast club is on the Secret life of the American Teen (Or whatever it's called). And the guy that's the geek in both movies (Brian in Breakfast Club) was in Edward Scissor hands. But Wiki doesn't say who he played in that movie. WAIT. I think he plays the jerk. You know, the girl Edward like's boyfriend. Crazy! He is wayyyy better as the geek in 80's movies. Apparently he had a drinking problem too. Weird. But he's sober now apparently. And the girl who played the crazy girl in Breakfast Club became addicted to sleeping pills apparently. Anyways. So now I know more movies these people were in that I should watch. So yeah.
It's Sunday.
That means:
POST SECRET!!!
Later alligater!