Friday, July 17, 2009

she wants do to her own thing her own thing and she doesn't care is anyone is watching

"Don't Wake Me Up" by Represent!
Good stuff.
ANYWAYS.
We got a lot of Arizona at costco the other day so I've been drinking a lot of iced tea. Haha. :)
One of my friends told me on Facebook this morning that she bought this coffee with whiskey in it as a souvenir on vacation. If you knew which friend this was this would be weird to you too. Especial when her parents are over protective and then they let her buy and drink it.
Whatever.
I have nothing to do. This week has been so boring and when I woke up I thought it was Wednesday but the newspaper says Friday and so does my phone.
Yesterday I watched Back to the Future. What a great movie.
So yeah.
I want to go on vacation. To a rental house NOT the camper. I like rental houses. So yeah.
I should get off this computer and go do something with my life!
byee