Thursday, August 27, 2009

dentist= unfun

GUESS WHAT!?!????!!
I went to the dentist today.
I hadn't been there in like years.
On the car ride there my dad asked if I was born on the 12th or the 14th cuz he thought 14th.
Then we got to the dentist and my dad had to fill out this form thinger and wrote my birthday as 08/12. Now he's getting the month confused!
And he wrote that my middle name initial was E.
Wrong kid.
Then when I actually had to go back and get my teeth X-ray-ed the lady gave me salt to swallow for some reason. I'm still confused.
Then I went and sat in the chair and after like 5 minutes a lady finally came over and cleaned my teeth while talking to one of the other ladies about her kids or whatever.
Then she left and I waited like 10 minutes till the dentist guy came over and told me I have no cavities.
Yipee.
Now I have to go back in like a month or two.
:-/
WHATEVER.
So now I'm bored.
I'm on youtube watching CadeGoesToCollege videos. He's kinda like Mitchell Davis but not quite.
He's kooler than Shane Dawson though. I don't really like Shane Dawson. I don't know why. And I don't get why his vids are so popular? Whatever.
The important thing is: me and Cade both wear yellow socks.
Haha.
So yeah.
That's all.
Go play farmville!!