Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tomorrow = the first day of the rest of my life...LOL

I wanted to give this post a stupid name.
So there ya go.
Tomorrow is the first day of my sophomore year of high school. Oh boy. My english teacher last year told me that sophomore means wise fool. But he wasn't a very good teacher so who knows if that's true. And I thought it was spelled sophmore until spell check said it's sophomore. And it still doesn't look right to me but I looked at my mom OLD high school yearbook cuz it's on the shelf right behind me and apparently it is sophomore.
ANYWAYS.
I just finished watching the rest of Cade's youtube videos so now I am think of what to do next.
So yeah school starts tomorrow. And usually I'm like freaking out the day before school starts but right now I'm just kinda like "So what?" which is weird cuz usually I'm like freaking out about everything. Maybe like tonight or tomorrow morning I'll be all like "ohmyGodohmyGod school!! AHHHHHHHH!" but right now, I'm pretty chill.
Right now my brother is at Virgin Free Fest.
He is going to see Blink 182. Lucky duck!
Another thing with school starting: I will probably try to not spend all my time on the computer. So my farm on Farmville will just be sitting there. But whatever. It's been fun.
HOLY CRAP!!
I just remember today is Sunday!!
And you know what Sunday means:
POST SECRET!!
I've been confused on what day it is for like at least three weeks now.
I can't really think of anything else to say.
So.
BYE