Friday, February 13, 2009

b0r3d0m

I'M REALLY BORED RIGHT NOW!!!
But I'm glad it's finally the weekend :)
Its Friday the 13th but nothing unlucky happened.
Tomorrow is Valentines day. I told my friends that I'm anti-Valentines day this year and I wanted to stab all the heart shaped balloons I saw today. Its not even Valentines day yet! Last Valentines day I had a BF (gasp!) and he gave me yummy chocolate but it had a million bajillion calories!!!
ANYWAYS to cut the story short, Valentines day was one of the few holidays we were together for and its awkward now thinking about it. Plus Valentines day is way too commercial!
Hahaha...
ANYWAYS I got chocolates from my friends. My friends know I hate Valentines day but I do still like free things. Especially free food. LMAO.
After school I went to 7 Eleven and got some fantabulous Mango Arizona and Swedish fish. I'm so glad Swedish fish don't have gelatin! Cuz they are so good :D
So now I'm bored. My parents are annoying me cuz I asked them something but they said "We'll get back to you on that". Translate that to my language and it usually means "no". So that really sucks!
On myspace I accepted some random friend request from a random band and they commented me:
hey there! how have you been..you accepted our add i saw you do it..you are caught haha..just kidding but let us know how you are..like your page :)
Haha. It made me feel special cuz I hadn't gotten a mypace comment since October! Myspace is a waste of time. Going on the computer is usually just a waste of time. Yet here I am...sigh.

blahblahblahblahblahbahblahblah!