Wednesday, February 4, 2009

the quiet girl's day off

The story of my day off is not as interesting as that Ferris dude from that movie. I'm actually sick.
BLAH!!!
I went to the doctors and the lady that came to listen to my heart and such seemed way too happy to be dealing with sick people. I dunno, when I feel like crap, it annoys me when I see hyper enthusiastic people. Over the weekend I thought I was dying or something, I just felt so sick. Then Monday I was practically fine and went to school. Then today and yesterday I've stayed home from school. The hyper doctor lady told me I have some virus and she can't give me any medicine for it. She said I have to kind of wait for it to pass and I might be back in school by Friday if I'm lucky...oh boy. I can hardly remember the last time I was at school for a full week. I'm like never sick so when people ask how I'm doing I'm probably being over dramatic about it. Last time I went to the doctors was 2005. I like to think my immune system is better than most peoples. Haha.
Ugh... I'm bored. I wanted to do some photo editing but I don't know how to edit one of the photos to make it look as cool as possible. And I'm not even sure how to edit the other one the way I want to. I thought it was some simple thing you could do on paint. But I never use paint so I'm not sure how to do this picture... whatever.
Haha. I remember when I first made this blog I wanted it to be like some big mystery on who this mysterious blogging quiet girl who posted these amazing poems was. HAHA. Now I think its funny cuz I like never post any poems and I think everyone knows who I am. whatever. Maybe I'll cise it on my facebook. Screw the stupid mysterious poet crap that never worked out at all. I already wrote a tiny little thing about my blog on my myspace but no one seems to use myspace anymore. I still do!!! Haha.
Today I was bored so I was thinking about my hair. I think my hairs too thin to pull off a cool layered look. Now I think if I got a hair cut i should get it cut like the singer of Meg and Dia from their "Monster" Music video. I think it might look pretty alright on me.
So yesterday I reread this book called Anything but Ordinary. I think thats an Avril Lavigne song. Haha. But the book is cool. Its pretty much a nerd love story. I wish our school had a dude like Bernie!
Last night I started rereading Twilight again. Its a good long book to read when you're home sick.
I've also been listening to Box Car Racer. My brother told me some thoery thinnger about BCR being about the life and death of a teenage boy or something. It seems cooler to think of it that way so thats what I've been doing.
I think I'm finally out of things to say.
I wonder if anyone actually reads my blog? Haha.
revetahw
;D