Friday, January 30, 2009

ughhh (i wish i was more optimistic)

Seriously dude. UGH!!!
Its semester two of the school year. I never have any of my friends in photography! It sucks. The one class were you need partners and are allowed to pick your own partner, I don't know anyone. Yay me. Random kids tell me they like my hair and I do that stupid insecure thing where I wonder if they're serious or just making fun of me. BLAH. Some of my new classes are good. Some suck. So yeah. Thats my school life for ya.
Today is Friday so thats good. Party tomorrow!!! YAY!!! That will cheer me up.
I got home after school and I was home alone so of course I went to my room and blasted my music and sang along. I was feeling pretty alright. Then I come and get on the computer and watch some Mitchell davis videos on youtube. (I love Mitchell Davis!!! His vids always cheer me up. He's so awesome) So I was feeling pretty good.
Then I check my facebook and I was tagged in a note by a friend that always seems to cause drama. Well that's what happened. She insulted vegetarians and claimed that no one can survive without meat. (FYI- vegs live healthier lives that bloodmouths. If anything we survive better than bloodmouths...if that makes sense) So she killed my good mood and I commented the note. Then suddenly we were messaging and shit about this freakin note and I thought she was trying to make fun of me in the note...blah blah blah no one cares blah. Anyways I feel dumb for getting in a stupid fight over a stupid facebook note.
So I'm feeling 'ugh'.
Here's a random Mitchell Davis vid that I'M sending to YOU!!! You'll either like him or think its stupid. Whatever. I like him. This is my blog!!!!



OMG-ness (that means oh my goodness. NOT oh my God-ness like some people have assumed)
Ok so OMG-ness!!! The stupid facebook note drama might be coming to an end yay!!!
to celebrate your getting another random Mitchell Davis video!!!


LOL
OK BYEEE!!!!