Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm so sick

No, I'm not actually sick. But I'm sick of annoying people that need to get lives and shut up!!!(That wasn't really to anyone in particular, just to annoying people in general)
Anyways, so I've been listening to lots of flyleaf and phantom planet cuz when I get new CDs I listen to them nonstop for about a week. So yeah, I like flyleaf and I don't know if all their songs are about God but it seems like if you look at their songs in a certain way they could be about God. I know that would really piss people off. But it doesn't bother me. I think I believe in God...but like if you said something about whats in the bible I'd probably be like "Huh?" or you could make up random stories and say they're in the bible and Id totally believe you. I sometimes pray. I dunno. Sometimes I like to think it helps or means something. Like I don't really know if heavens real, I like to think it is but I'm not sure...I have many random theories about what happens when you die. Like maybe in the second before you die you find out the meaning of life and death is ok. Or maybe you're just totally dead and gone and no part of you lives on. I don't really like that theory cuz then death is a really sad thing. Or maybe heaven is real. No living person will ever be sure. Some people think they know but they don't really have prove. There's not really any prove of God being real or not. So I like to try to think he's real, cuz it can't hurt. And I'm not like seriously strict about religion either. So I dunno. I don't like people trying to convince me God's not real. My cousin is pretty religious I guess and one time at a party he was telling me and my brother about it and how he feels like he's doing something right that matters. I think its kool that he feels that way. Its better then the depressed people that don't believe in God.
ANYWAYS...sorry for going on like that, I didn't really plan on this post being about God.
Today I feel like I did so much. I went to school and took my spanish exam. It was really easy...but I'm only in spanish 1. And I'm weird I guess cuz I actually LIKE spanish class and I actually pay attention. Whatever.
So I got to leave after that. Later me, my brother and my dad went to noodles inc. I like that place, its good...even if the only thing I ever order is mac and cheese.(RANDOMNESS- Yesterday I went to a diner. I always see cereal on their menus. Who actually goes to a restaurant just to eat cereal???) So yeah, I like noodles inc. Then we came home and went back out to go skating/skooter-ing. But earlier my brother said stuff about riding bikes. I love riding bikes. But I like never get to ride my bike. So I got excited thinking I was gunna ride my bike today, but my dad ended up being too lazy or whatever so we went to a park and my brother skateboarded and I did a little bit of skooter-ing. Then I sat on he tire swing and watched my shadow. (how come in photography when we did the shadows assignment there were no kool shadows but when I'm camera-less I see all these awesome shadows???)Whenever I go to parks I always think of like a billion kool things to take pictures of. So now I want to go back to the park sometime with a camera. Today I also climbed a tree. I am in love with that tree!!! I don't care if I'm a tree hugger!!! Earlier in the car I was staring out the windows looking at trees and thinking of how I want to find a kool tree to climb that would have a nice place to just sit. Well this tree I climbed was like perfect!!! So I sat in it for a long time listening to myself breathe cuz I'm weird and like to do that sometimes. And not to sound all Zen like, but I felt like I was part of the wind or something. Like I was a part of nature of something or like I was invisible...I dunno. Stop laughing!!! I like nature. What can I say?
I like that park a lot now cuz it has my perfect tree. And I remember going there as a little kid. And I like things that link me to the fun, care-free parts of my childhood. Sometimes I wish we could all me kids again cuz when you're a kid nothing seems to worry you and you're filled with so much optimism. I had to read part of To Kill A Mockingbird and I kind of liked it. I know its like supposed to be mainly about Scout, but I think Jem is really kool too. I wished I'd read the whole thing...I'll probably just end up watching the movie.
I'm so sick of racism.
I'm so sick of the creeps that kill childhood innocence...sometimes I'm just sick of growing up...even thought I'm still pretty young. When you're a kid... I dunno. Theres like some magic you contain when you're a kid. Then it dies and you become a depressed teenager. Wheres the fun in that???
Here's some other random stuff:
So the other day our heater broke (I told you everything is breaking!!) and my dad lit a fire in our wood stove thingy. And my dog is in love with it cuz it makes you warm just standing near it. So my brother was like "I wonder how hot it is?" So I touched it and it was way hotter than I thought. Then my dad came in and I was like "The stove is HOT" and he was like "Why? Did you touch it?" And I was like "NO!"...I'm so weird. If he really wants to know if I touched it he'll see the place where i wore off the dust.
Here's some random stuff involving my mom and the weird things she says to me. So one day me,my mom, and my dad went out to the stores and such and me and my mom waited in the car while my dad was grocery shopping. My mom told me that my dad plans on cutting back on drinking as a New Years resolution (I don't think its working)
So I told my mom that I never plan on drinking cuz its just so stupid and smells nasty and makes you hung over and theres nothing good about it. Then she was like "I'm sure theres some sweet little fruity drink we could get you to like" and I was like "MOM! Are you trying to get me to drink???" She was all like "No. Of course not."
Haha, my mom's so weird. But she's my mom, so she's kool...sometimes.
I bet this post is really long. But whatever. You got a lot out of me in this post. Well...not as much as I'll probably write in my journal later tonight, but it's still a lot for just one post!!!
Whatever.
Adios...I'm a ghost