Sunday, January 18, 2009

When it rains

I was feeling uncreative with the name of this post. I'm listening to paramore. I love paramore. I think I'll go watch the final riot today.
Anyways so yesterday I went to my friend A's house.(I don't feel like sharing my friends names with you so you just get the first letter) So I went to A's house. She gave me a make over. Everyone likes giving me make overs. Lol...weird. Anyways, then we sorta watched south park but we were doing other things and only half paying attention. We went to the mall! We told people we'd be there at 3...lol that didn't work out. A had to spend forever doing her make up. Then her parents were grocery shopping so we had to wait for them and it was 3 and we were still at A's house. Anyways, so we went to the mall and met up with P. We linked arms and walked to hot topic to meet this boy W that like A. But A doesn't like him, she felt bad she kept rejecting him so they agreed to meet at the mall. Only A "accidently" bumped into me and P and wanted us to come with her and W. So we went shopping at hot topic. If I had a lot of money I could spend a lot at hot topic. I saw some band tees and twilight stuff I liked. So all I ended up getting from hot topic was blue hair extentions. I wanted to go to CVS or something to but sun in or something to bleach the bottom half of my hair but according to P the CVS isn't there anymore. So I'll wear the blue hair streaks until I find some sun in. We went to FYE and I got a totally awesome Panic! at the disco tee. We also got some pockey which is this yummy Asian candy. I also got a poster of Edward Cullen. I think I'll put it over my bed. 'I watch you sleep'-Edward Cullen. Hehehe. Yeah. I expected W to be all pissed off at p and me for ruining his date or whatever but he talked to us more than he talked to A. A was on her celly the whole time to avoid talking to W. We went a couple other places and I got some other stuff but I won't bore you with it. We went to MR.SMOOTHIE!!!! I love smoothies. :D So it made me really happy. :) So later I went back to A's house and we messed around with the video effects on her laptop and sent people vids on facebook. Watch them if you know who I am and have me as a facebook friend! Those vids kept us entertained :)
So yepp. W was odd. P did everything I did which is weird. I never thought anyone would think I was kool enough to copy. I love P and all but she needs to think for herself more. Aw man!! Thats an awesome song!!! "Lurn 2 think" by How Low?
So the mall trip was kinda odd but I am glad I got to buy some kool things!!
Oh, and A, I know you're gunna read this so : I you forgot your John Cena gum thingy. I'll give it to you whenever I next see you!!!
Ok. ADIOS