Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We are broken

Everything seems to be broken.
Last week our family computer got a virus. ugh. Then a couple days ago the DVD player in the basement broke. This morning our school bus broke down. I had to run to geometry so I wasn't late for the exam.
But some good things have happen :)
Like I started writing a new story the other day which is good cuz I haven't written a story in a couple months and was feeling very uncreative. I don't really think its gunna turn out to be the bestest story I've ever written, but I'm just happy to be writing.
Yesterday me, my brother, and my dad went to a CD place. I got a Flyleaf CD which rocks cuz I've been trying to find that CD everywhere. I like it a lot and I think its stupid that people compare them to paramore. I like paramore a bit better but I still like flyleaf. And I got a Phantom Planet CD. I knew some of their stuff but didn't really know much about them. They are pretty kool.
I feel like I should post another poem but I'm lazy.
My dad ate my leftover falaphal! (is that how you spell it?) He made me pick between it and taco bell. Thats not fair cuz I love both!!! Oh well.
I had more to say I think but I'm too lazy.
ADIOS