Monday, January 19, 2009

neon pink and blue

Today's been really boring.
It was snowing.
Yesterday I painted my nails neon pink and blue. Its amazing.
Also yesterday I told A about my blog. I told her I made it to post poetry and essays and stories. BUT I'VE NEVER ACTUALLY DONE THAT!!!
So today I WILL!!!
Ahem. I would like to share with you a crappy poem I wrote a long time ago. I wrote it in like 2 minutes and I was so proud cuz it rhymes.
And don't judge my writing based on this one poem because if I was to share the poem I think is probably my best, I'd have t give the long complicated story behind it which I'm too lazy to do right now. Ok so heres the crappy poem:

You judge me before you you even ge to know me
Don't you know its not all about what you see?
I want to make it so far
I daydream about becoming a rockstar
maybe somday
I'll make it to LA
Just when you start to wonder what became of me
You'll see me on TV
My songs will be the ones you sing in the car
And you'll know exactly what all the words are


Sad, right?Hahaha. It was a llllllllooooooooonnnnnnnnnnngggggggg time ago when I wrote that. If you actually liked it or anything please speak up.
But for now I think I'll use that for if I'm ever in a joke band or something. I'll make sure to make my voice whiney when I sing it. Haha. If you know me you'd probably know that I make fun of anything I do. Like pictures I draw or things I write. I am proud when I finish them. Then I think they are crap and make fun of them. Oh well. I guess its better then someone who thinks they are the shit even though no one likes them.