Friday, January 2, 2009

PATHETIC!

I love my mommy and all but she is bad at returning the love. Here's a conversation I had with her last night. I'ma tell you it like its a play. I'm bored so you're getting the whole short boring conversation.
Ready kids?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Setting- My bedroom (Me sitting on bed. Mom in doorway.)
Characters-Me, Mom

Mom- So are you done with those vampire books?
Me- Yeah.
Mom- So now your waiting for the next one?
Me- No. Breaking Dawn is supposed to be The End.
Mom- Oh. (Awkward silence because Mom lacks knowledge of vampire books.)
(more silence) You know, you should get a life beyond just sitting in your bedroom reading and listening to music.
Me- What?
Mom- You know. Like get a social life. (Exits)
Me-(sigh)
THE END
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yepp. My mom told me I need to get a life. Thanks mom. Love ya too.
I probably should post the funny picture my brother took of my mom back in October where she has this hilarious look on her face, but she's weird about pictures and the internet being mixed.
Anyways, so my mom got me thinking again of how I lack a social life. So I think this year I'm gunna try to be less shy.
But it probably won't work out cuz nothing ever works out for the quiet kid right?
revetahw.
If I was one of those "emo kids" I would go on myspace or facebook and put up a stupid status message about pain and broken hearts cuz that what those kids do. Then of course if you ask them whats wrong they either a.) tell you (and its for some really lame reason like their dad won't let them go see the Harry Potter movie or whatever) or b.) they don't tell you because they think it makes them look more dark and troubled. I like to add those kids to my myspace friends. They are funny. I know most of them aren't actually depressed so its kinda ok to laugh at them. The kids that actually are depressed are the ones that don't spend all their money at hot topic and are the ones with real problems.I'm not an "emo kid" and I don't think I'm seriously depressed or troubled. As I told you before, I'm just an extra. Hey I think I should be an extra in movies. That'd be funny to have as a career. I watched that movie called Day After Tomorrow or whatever it was like a long time ago, and in the credits this lady is there as "Frozen Body". I think I could be a dead person in a movie too!!! You could go to the movie premeire and people would be talking about their big part in the movie and I would be like "Oh yeah? Well I played the frozen dead lady. It was my dream role. I was so excited when [insert some big movie director's name here] asked me to be an extra in his[or hers] movie!!!" Or I could be an extra in a music video if you think I'm too good for movies. I was watching Blink 182's "Stay together for the kids" video yesterday. I could sit there looking depressed in the beginning and then mosh around during the chorus. Sounds like a fun way to be famous. Only not really cuz no one cares about extras. If school was a movie I'd have so much more fun being just an extra. I think all extras (movie extras, music vieo extras, teen extras whatever) should gang up and take over the world. Then you could emember us!Mwahahaha...
I'm not weird. I'm just bored. I find it funny how this post started off by talking about my mom and vampire books and turned into a rant about extras.
I'm so great :) [This is the part where you start fake coughing and say "not really loser"]
I can be such a pessimist sometimes.
Whatever atleast this gives me something to do other then sitting around in my room. TAKE THAT MOM!!!




sigh