Friday, January 16, 2009

"I like like you a lot lot"

Last Saturday I went ice skating with two friends. That was a mistake! One of them couldn't skate to save her life (but she's kool anyways) and the other ones parents drove us to the ice skating place. I thought they were just gunna drop us off but NO they decided to sit and watch us skate. I don't like it when adults feel the need to supervise. I'm a teen. I think I can handle ice skating thankyouverymuch. Whatever. Then they took us to get pizza at Ledo's. While we waited for a table I got bored and started prank calling. I'm not that funny of a prank caller but t passed the time. I called this one girl I kinda know and started fake coughing and it sounded like I was gunna loose a lung or something and everyone at Ledo's started staring at me. It was funny. Then I called so random number and was like "Jesus loves you" then he called back and was all pissed off sounding and he was all "WHAT?!?" Then we ate PIZZA!!! And talked about what we believe in...it was really random. Good times at Ledo's. Then on the car ride home I decided I didn't feel like going home so I told my friends mom I was going home with the other friend. (the one who couldn't skate) I sang with my melodic voice in the car. (If you've ever met me you'd know I can't sing and when I do its just a joke.) So at my friends house we watched part of Disaster movie with her sister and sister's boyfriend. I liked the part where Alvin and the chipmunks sang screamo-ee. then we went in her basement and watched south park. Butters is so adorable!! And this whole week me and my friend have been quoting random lines from south park. We are just that awesome.
Today I had my english exam. So easy. English is like the easiest class in the word. All yu do is read bring books and review what words like "plot" mean. So I don't get why my teacher made a big deal out of the exam. Why do we have to take english all four years of high school anyways? I think I know how to read by now. Anyways so I spent two hours in my english class. I spent an hour taking the test which is weird cuz usually I finish english test type thingers really fast. So I ended up with an hour of time. I wasn't allowed to do anything cz then they think your cheating. All I wanted was to listen to my ipod but thats not allowed. Do they really think some kid is gunna find out the answers to the exam and somehow put them on their ipod? If someone was nerdy enough to do that then they are probably smart enough to ace the exam. So once that two hour testing period was over I got to leave since I don't have a second period exam. So my dad was waiting in the parking lot in the car but his car is silver. A lot of cars are silver and I never know which car is his. So I wandered around the parking lot looking for silver cars and finally my dad drove up behind me and made fun of me for not being able to locate his car. Apparently I looked right at him but while wandering. WHATEVER.
Tomorrow I'm going to my south park friend's house. Guess what we're probably gunna do? WATCH SOUTH PARK. Then we will go to the mall with some other people. We plan on being really girl to freak out this geeky guy that likes my friend. Victoria's secret here we come! LMAO.
Yepp. Looks like I'm starting to do stuff and have fun on the weekends!!!
This post was probably really long and boring.
If you've read this far you should be proud!