Saturday, October 3, 2009

Phil of the future

I was thinking about old TV shows and decided to watch some good old Phil of the Future on Youtube. What a great show. I used to think the guy that plays Phil was the cutest guy in the world. Hahaha.

So yesterday I went to the dentists. It actually wasn’t horrible. They put this stuff called sealant on my back teeth. I got to have my own little room. And the dentist was this new guy I’d never met before. He was this very nice and friendly Asian guy. He liked my random green zebra print shoelace. He said tiger stripe shoelace… but same thing. Haha. He also thought my purple plaid hoodie was very trendy. He told me when I become a famous fashion designer to remember him. I hate when dentists try to have conversations with you. It’s pretty hard to talk when they are putting sealant on your teeth! But yeah, for a guy that gets payed to look at peoples teeth, he was pretty kool.

I went to an abandoned house a couple days ago. It was pretty kool. And kinda sad. It makes me wonder what happened. It would have been a really nice house. There was a freaking fireplace in the bathroom! Pretty swanky. The smoke alarms were pretty annoying though. At first I thought it was a burglar alarm and almost started freaking out. But the house has been abandoned since August of 2007 judging by the date on the newspapers and magazines there. So the smoke alarms were beeping for new batteries. Anyways. Yeah. Going to an abandoned house. Yet another random thing I’ve done.

What a great post. Talking about old Disney Channel shows, the dentists, and going to an abandoned house. Wow. Haha.

So. Today I will probably go to the library. I want to reread the Rainbow boys series but every time I go to the library to look for them Rainbow Boys (the first book) isn’t there! So maybe this time it will be. I don’t know. Yesterday everyone in my family ate lunch at Ricky’s rice bowl but me! My brother went with his friends after school. And my parents went after I came home and told them I already ate lunch at school. Oh well. Lunch yesterday was kool. At first all my friends had already seemed to have left so I was like “Great, I have to eat alone. Ugh” but luckily Nereida and Vivian found me! They can always find a great place on campus to chill at for lunch where no one else will be. To yesterday we ate on this brick wall near the auto shop parking lot and the hill down to the portables and green house. It was so nice outside! I should eat with them more often. I want to go to Target sometime soon! Skelanimals is selling stuff in Target stores for Halloween! Skelanimals is usually at Hot topic for more than I can afford. So it would be kool to get some cute Skelanimals stuff for Target prices. So yeah.My friend Nereida wears a lot of Skelanimals shirts and thats what made me think of it. Haha.

Bye :D