Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Fruit Punch Nerds

Ok so this is just gunna be a random post were I talk about random things on my mind that no one really cares about.
So it's finally Christmas eve! And last night I was feeling depressed. This always ends up happening to me. It's the time of year where I should be feeling happy but I ended up feeling depressed. Maybe I'm like bipolar cuz my last post was all about feeling happy. I didn't end up giving my friends anything so I guess its ok that all they gave me was a crunch bar. I remember last year on the last day of school before break I got like a million candy canes and a pack of hello kitty fruit snacks. Those hello kitty things were amazing. I hope they didn't have gelatin in them. I was depressed last Christmas eve because I woke up at my grandma's house and that is usually depressing. I hope I don't ever lose my memory or get sick when I'm older. Last night I was depressed because I pretty much ate lunch by myself. Yeah, I was sitting with like five girls that I've known for a while but its not like they are my best friends. They seem more like friend-of-a-friend to me because I'm kinda just randomly with them. The one I am probably the closest with wasn't there yesterday which sucked. I think one of my New Years resolutions is gunna be to make new friends and be less shy. I also noticed this year that I have like no close guy friends. That sucks. I had a lot last year. But now I hang out with a group of girls. I'm sure theres a lot of kool dudes for me to hang out with at school but I'm shy. The girls I hang out with kinda consider our selves as extras. We're the kids you pass in the hallway but you don't know our names. We're the kids that get ok grade and are ok at sports but no one really remembers us for anything. Yeah doesn't that suck? And those girls don't listen to the same music as me and they don't veiw the world the way I do.They're nice and all and I like them but I am different from them.
I'm listening to Jimmy Eat World's version of "Last Christmas". I like their version the best. I was singing it when I got home yesterday. I think Christmas songs should be an all year thing. But maybe I'm just weird.
The other day on myspace some like scene girl added me. Scene kids have funny myspace names. I was making up scene kid names in my head all of last night. Here are the only ones I can remember:
  • Technicolor Tyler/Taylor
  • Zoe Zoom-Zoom
  • Chaotic Cindy
  • Emotionless Ellen
  • Bella Blood
I Just did it to random names. You should try! Haha. Me and my friends also like creating pick-up lines. Now those are funny! If you come up with any scene names or pick-up lines feel free to share. Haha. Early this morning I started creating a bucket list. I think thats what they are called. Ya know, a list of things to do before you die. I don't plan on dying anytime soon but its never to early to think of what you want to do in your life. I don't remember many of the things on the list. I should have wrote it down. Oh well. I just remember one thing was something like "get a song written about you" or something. So if anyone reading this wants to make my day, write a song for me. POR FAVOR!!! :) I made a lot of list in my head this morning. I made a list of people I'd like to meet. Its not like a list of celebrities or random kids at school. Its like I want to meet a girl that is trully confident. Or like a boy that has a sense of humor that isn't all gross' thats what she said' jokes. And a list of traits my dream guy would have. (Having a sense of humor that doesn't involve dirty jokes was also on that list)
I like sleeping but I'm bad at it. Last night my eyes were all blood shot. I go to bed late but still wake up way too early. So like today I woke up at 7am and listened to my ipod for three hours and created these lists in my head. Sometimes I hate waking up early but most of the time its kool. Its like I'm seeing something other people don't or something. Since tomorrow is Christmas I'll probably wake up early again and not get a lot of sleep but oh well its Christmas, no one cares about sleeping in.
Yeah...I know in my first blog post I said this blog was gunna be me writing poems and such but I haven't given you any poems yet. But oh well. I'll post my poems some day.
The name of this post is not a song title or anything so don't go looking it up...actually maybe you should, that would be an interesting song name. But anyways heres the reasons:
  1. I'm eating fruit punch flavored nerds I got from a friend
  2. I am pretty much a nerd. but I like the word DORK better.
  3. I like fruit punch...it tasted good and makes you're teeth red. hehehe
YEAH I was in a list making mood. I don't really like nerds so I'm not sure why I'm eating them but whatever.