Sunday, December 7, 2008

my intro

hello. I'm a quiet girl. This is my blog. In my real life I write a lot; mostly in notebooks. I write everything : stories, dreams, wishes, and about my life. I guess writing is my way of expressing myself and being me. I like music and art and all but I can never seem to write good songs or draw trully amazing pictures. So I write. I wish I was one of those people that inspires others. I don't really think I am so I guess this blog is me trying. I may not talk a lot but that doesn't mean i don't have things to say...or in this case write. So this is the quiet girls first blog entry. I didn't give you any poems or essays or anything. This is just the beginning
Stay tuned to find out if this blog is just some stupid bull shit or if shes actually going somewhere with this...