Friday, December 26, 2008

bury your head

Yesterday was Christmas. I get all excited for Christmas then the next day its like "That was it?That's what I was waiting for? LAME!" I did get most of the CDs I wanted:
  • Panic! at the disco- a fever you can't sweat out (I liked it better than pretty odd)
  • Paramore- final riot CD/DVD (I love paramore XD)
  • We the kings (I am into fueled by raman bands)
  • Twilight soundtrack (Which has TWO paramore songs I like. But it also has a linkin park song (I have a thing against linkin park even though some of my friends like them))
  • Now thats what I call music 71 (No that's not a typo. Its the latest British Now CD. Its got American music and some European music on it too.)
I also got the rest of the Twilight saga which is awesome! I know the people that gave me stuff don't read my blog, but thank you anyways! Last night was awkward and I felt like a ghost. My friend was there at dinner but we failed to hold a conversation and then we didn't eat together. After dinner I sat on the sofa in the TV room away from everyone and listened to my ipod. I don't think I've ever been bored enough to listen to my ipod at a party to pass the time. Then later I got dessert and looked for my friend but she wasn't there anymore. Sometimes I feel like I am just a ghost or something. On Saturdays my family usually goes to the library and taco bell or whatever. I usually just sit in the back seat of the car listening to my ipod. Then at taco bell or whatever kool place we go to eat I order my food and eat quietly while my dad talks or whatever. Then at the library I go off alone to look for books and then stalk my dad or brother when I'm ready to go. Nothing would really change if I wasn't there. Its sad when you start noticing these types of things. And yesterday I had fun with my cousin in the morning even though we were just eager to open presents and didn't really talk much or do anythig funny/amazing like we usually do. But other then that, the fun moments I had yesterday were the moments I had when I was alone. Dude, that made me sound like some "emo" hipster kid (which I am NOT). Whatever, we all have moments where we want to be alone I guess. Or maybe I'm just a natural at being a loner. Whatever. (I say whatever too much. A lot or people seem to notice that so sometimes I try to say revetahw) Ok well I have to go now. And I had more scene names to add!!! Oh well. That will have to wait.