Wednesday, December 17, 2008

skool

HEY YO!!! I'm at school. School is boring. Especially when you have a whole week in the computer lab for a stupid english project. It only takes like a day to make a four slide power point. So far this blog sucks cuz I've been too lazy to post any poems or stories or anything. Christmas is a week and a day away!!! I can't wait for Christmas and Christmas break and the New Year. And I can't wait to get out of the EXTREMELY boring english class. Yeah...this post sucks. But hey. I guess I'm proving that quiet kids ARE NOT nerds that love school. Ugh I hate the word "proof" or "proving"...reminds me of geometry...another class i hate. I've got like a C in that class. I passed algebra with a D. It was amazng. I fail like every test. Hahaha. Whatever. BYEEEEE