Thursday, June 11, 2009

CONTROLLLLLLLLLL

I'm listening to Metro station cuz I'm just that bad ass. HAHAHA.
So. Schools almost over!!! I have to take two exams tomorrow. Blah. Then Spanish exam on Monday. Some of my friends are done on Friday. Lucky ducks.
Ummm...
On Tuesday I stayed after school with a group of friends to go to the school library to study for history. Haha. I just sat there bored and let them copy my packet if they didn't have the answers. Then my other friend showed up so me and her and my other friend went to a different table to hang out and attempt to study math. Then they kicked us out cuz the library closes at three. Then we went to my friends locker and my old band buddy was randomly walking down the hall so I hugged her. Lol. Then I got a ride home with my friend. Her dad has a jeep and it didn't have windows so it was kool but my hair got messed up. Haha. Then he stopped at the beer store and got us sodas. Then we ended up behind her little brother's school bus and we hunked and waved when he got off. Then they dropped me off in my nieghbors' drivewasy for some reason. Lol. Then that night my parents said no to the Ghost mice show and I was really mad cuz I really wanted to go.And it seems like I never get to have any fun.
So yeah. Then after exams yesterday my dad took us to the library and it was a couple minutes before it opened. People actually wait outside the library like it's something really important. Lol. That'll probably be me someday.
Today I took the english exam and managed to stuff an essay and two BCRs on one sheet so then I used the other sheet to draw an amazing picture of my water bottle. I might scan it and post it here later. Haha. So yeah.
Last night I had this dream where my guy friend got a new girlfriend and I called his cellphone and she picked up and my parents were throwing a crazy party with tons of drunk adults. So I couldn't hear what the bitchy Gf was saying to my on the phone but she was angry. Then my guy friend was on the phone with me being a jerk so I hung up and cried in the bathroom then my uncle came in to give me love advice or something. Then I came to school in the middle of the day and gym class was being held in the parking lot and my guy friend was there and his Gf was there and she tried to fight me and he egged her on.
So like an hour ago I told my friend (from the dream) about this and he was just like "Wow. That's really weird" And it's even more weirder if I told you who he was and if you knew me well.
ANYWAYS.
I have spent way too long on the computer.
In english the bell rang so everyone left but my friend wanted to show off her poetry skillz to the teacher and me and my other friend wanted to hear her poem so we stayed and listened. She is one messed up child. When she finished I was like "Do you need some anti-depressents or something. Man!" It was a depressing poem. Then we left. Then I saw an old friend in the hall and she was about to hug me but then was like "Ew you're wearing a we the kings shirt, no hugs." Watch. Like next school years she's gunna be all "OMFG I love we the kings!" Cuz one time she told me Paramore sucked then next thing I knew they were like her favorite band. Just like at linch she told this girl that The Academy is... sucks but when me and the other girl started singing "About a girl" she knew all the words.
So YEAH.
Umm.
BYEE