Sunday, June 28, 2009

Dwayne

I saw Little Miss Sunshine for the first time today. Dwayne was pretty kool. But it's weird cuz yesterday I read this book where the main character decided to stop talking in hope to stop fighting with his best friend. Then today I see Little Miss Sunshine and Dwayne has taken a vow of silence too! Weird. I've thought of doing it before. Whatever. I like how Dwayne's first word after nine months of not talking is screaming"FUCKKKK." His dream was crushed! I felt so bad for him! Poor Dwayne!
Anyways. So my cousin read one of my favorite books. Becoming Chloe. Now she's reading Wallflower. She told me it seems like the books I like have gay people in them. And now that I think of it THEY DO!
  • Becoming Chloe-Jordan
  • The perks of being a wallflower- Patrick
  • Almost Home- Rusty
  • Totally Joe- Joe (And Colin and Zachary)
  • Rainbow boys series- All three main characters! (Nelson, Kyle, and Jason)
  • Suicide Notes- Jeff
  • So hard to say- Fredrick
  • Freak show- Billy
But yeah. So many good books. So many interesting characters! (With some of those if you haven't read them I might have just given them away. SORRY!)
Anyways.
I wrote a poem today cuz I was bored and I came up with pretty random things that kinda don't make sense. I just kinda wrote random sentences about things on my mind but I worded them weird so if you red it you'd be like "What is she talking about?" But I have decided it could work as a screamo song. LOL.
DAMMIT.
I was trying to watch the time for 11:11.
You know what sucks?
I'll be waiting for 11:11 and then I check the time and its 11:12!!
This happens to me a lot.
Anyways...
Um...
I really don't have much to say. So...

B
Y
E