Monday, June 15, 2009

summmerrrr

No more school!!!
Til like August!!
Wooooo.
Um.
So anyways.
Yesterday I got three new Cds.
  1. Metro Station.
  2. Hey Monday
  3. Punk goes Pop Volume two.
But pink goes pop isn't even punk so they need to fix the name! But it's still good.
And Metro Station! You killed Kelsey!
The version I had on my ipod before I got the CD must have been a demo or something. It's better than the album version.
Ummm....
I was on youtube watching this video of Christopher Drew (NeverShoutNever guy) doing a cover of that "Cute without the E" but he messes up the lyrics. And all these people commented saying he was killing good music and that he fails at life or whatever. Don't you hate it when people watch videos of things they dislike just so they can comment saying "This is fucking stupid!"
They are the stupid ones.
Just sayin.
I have like three videos of Mark playing "The Kill" and the NeverShoutNever video reminded me. Loll.
ANYWAYS!
So on Saturday in the car I was thinking about lots of random things.
And I remembered who like three of my friends have showed me poems in the last couple weeks plus my cousin's short story. I write a lot of random things too. I THINK I SHOULD TRY TO MAKE A ZINE OVER THE SUMMER! I'll get my friends poems and short stories and mix in some of mine. I'll ask people over facebook if they want to contribute. I'll take whatever. Poems, short stories, essays (but not the crappy ones you write for school), lyrics, funny pick up lines, corny jokes, random quotes, photographs, drawings, whatever the hell people want to put in it.
Right now it sounds like a great idea but if I ask people if they wanta be a part of it they'd probably ignore it. Plus we all know I don't even have that many friends. I'm willing to let people I don't know contribute but how do I just ask someone I don't know "Hey give me your artistic stuff and I'll put it in a zine! Come on... it'll make you feel special!!" Yeah... I don't know. So right now it's just an idea.
That's all pretty much.
BYEEE