Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson

So yesterday Michael Jackson died and like all over Facebook people's status's were all like "R.I.P. Michael Jackson :(" But like when he was alive everyone was all like "eww he's a petifile. Eww he looks like a girl. Ewww he doesn't even have a real nose" And no one ever seemed to be like "OMG Michael Jackson is amazing!!!"
But now that he's dead people are acting like they actually care. I know I'm not a huge fan. Sure I like "Thriller" and "Beat it" and that's like the only songs of his I know. I guess it's sad he died but it annoys me that all of a sudden people are acting like Michael Jackson fans just cuz he died. I dunno.
Yesterday I went to the mall with a friend and got the NeverShoutNever summer EP!!!
Goooodddd stuff.
Then I went to this concert thing with my parents in Rockville and I read half way through The Perks Of Being A Wallflower cuz I had it with me since my cousin wants to read it. There was a lot of little kids at this concert dancing. It was cute. And there were old couples danceing together but it seemed like they were just trying to show off or something. There was this kid in the family that was sitting in front of me. This little boy had a mullet! Last summer I saw a different little kid with a mullet. LOLL.
After the concert thing we stopped at the gas station next to Jeeper's and it made me remember when I went there when I was little and screamed my head off on the mini rollercoaster cuz I really thought it was like the scariest thing ever! LOL. And those barrol things. I went there when I was like 4 and I remember me and my friends went on the barrol ride and for some reason we said that if you look down you'll throw up. So instead we all looked up at the ceiling. LOL.
Then we went to the Vietnamese place that has amazing vegetarian subs and I ate it on the way to my cousins house. Like I ate the last bite right when we pulled up in front of their house! It was pretty impressive.
Then I watched Twilight with my cousin. LOL. There was a lightening bug flying around the room and it was like spazzng out and we were freaked out. LOL.
So yeah.
We drew tattoos on each other.
Umm.
bye.