Sunday, June 14, 2009

That's classy.

I'm listening to breathe carolina.
I have this long list in my head of CDs I want.
I should go CD shopping soon.
Yesterday I read TWO books in one sitting. Then I was like "Dang, I'm a nerd!" Haha. This this morning I woke up and started reading ANOTHER book. I should really get a life. Haha.
Yesterday I was thinking too much and got annoyed at myself. I hope today is better.
Tomorrow I have to take the Spanish exam, which will be easy then SUMMMMER!!
I hope I don't ended up wasting the summer away doing nothing but being bored.
I have a list of random things I want to accomplish by the end of the summer. Making lists keeps me sane some days.
I really don't know why I am blogging, I've been pretty bored/boring lately.
On of my friends is moving I think. Which sucks. Cuz I just met her this year and I've hung out with her a lot this semester. If she moves them who will help me make up ghetto names for people? Who will make cat noises with me on the way to the buses after seventh? Who with take weird pictures of me during history that make my look like I'm crying? Who will being trying to fly after taking exams now? Sigh.
It feels like I haven't hung out with my cousins in a really long time. Like, last time they saw me I didn't have weird bangs that I cut myself! Haha.
I was reading this magazine and it said never say "lol" in an AIM convo cz then the other person won't know what to say after it. So I tested this out. It is true. Everytime I said "lol" he was silent for a couple minutes til another random thought popped into my head for me to say. So if you're trying to hold a conversation with someone. DO. NOT. SAY. "LOL".
Haha.
OH. Yesterday I was on Mitchell Davis's youtube and I was like "Hey he has a twitter, lets see what he tweets about" so I went to his twitter and I noticed one of the things he follows is POST SECRET. That makes him even kooler. I wonder if he's ever sent something in.
So yeah.
Dannggg. For someone thay has nothing to say I can sure make a long blog post.
BYE.