Saturday, June 6, 2009

weirdo

So.
Yesterday we didn't have school cuz of graduation. And it rained like all day. My brother was somewhere, and my mom was at work. So me and my dad drove to Rockville and ate lunch at that Vietnamese place, I forget what it's actual name is. But I got a vegetarian sandwich and it was great. Then we went and picked up my glasses!!! I can see! Haha, but I don't need to wear them all the time. I was really bored yesterday after that. I sat in my room for atleast an hour doing absolutly nothing but listening to the radio. And half the time I wasn't actually listening, I was just thinking nonstop like I always do.
ANYWAYS.
So this morning I went on youtube. My old friend from summer camp is one of my youtube friends. I haven't talked to her in years. But she's uploaded a lot of videos in the past month so I watched like 5 of them. It's her talking about random things. It's kinda weird since I haven't really talked to her in a long time. I should though.
I was talking to my cousin on AIM just now.I haven't talked to anyone on AIM in a long time. Now a days everyone just uses Facebook chat. AIM is still kool!
She went to Hershey park yesterday and on Monday she's going to Kings Dominion. Not fair! Lol. She gets to go have fun and I have to go to school and review for freaking finals! BLAH.
I'm gunna stop talking now.