Sunday, April 5, 2009

Grass


So. Yesterday I didn't do much. I went to the library and saw three kids I know at the Giant parking lot which was kinda odd but whatever. Me and my brother hung out outside in our backyard. I like being outside and I like our backyard. At one point I was like 'it's a pretty day I should get my camera.'
So I did and I took like ten pictures. None of them are that outstanding but I felt like taking pictures and at least now I have pictures I can post on my blog. This picture is my shadow while swinging. Yeah.
Then I went inside and read a book all the way through in one sitting. Then I was still bored so I picked up another book and read it all the way through in one sitting too. I was disappointed because neither of them were that good. The one had a horrible ending. It just ended...there were still unsolved issues though! Whatever.
Last night I did one of those 101 things to do in the next 1001 days things. Mines ever 101...it's 102! Haha. I really do not think I could possibly get it all done in 1001 days. So I'll say its a whole life thing. I don't care if that kills the point of it. If I really wanted to do it right I would have blogged it, not handwritten it. And most of the things are things that only I would care about since I find the weirdest things kool.
I have been listening to Panic at the disco's Pretty odd album. The first time I heard it was just weird but now that I'm going back and listening to it, I really like it. I also can't get Gym class heroes "Cookie jar" out of my head...it's annoying cuz I don't really even like that song!
I hope I do something amazing today.
(I plan on ending ever spring break blog post like that.)
Oh yeah! This post is called grass cuz I like really really green grass and I hope I see more today. I can't wait til everything is blooming. I've never been to see the cherry blossums in DC but I would like to some time. Ok. So I've ran out of things to say. ADIOS
I hope I do something amazing today.