Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring break 3

Hey ya'll. WAZZZUP??
Haha...I don't know what that was about...
Anyways. So this post is spring break 3 cuz it's my third entry over spring break. So yeah. The other day I went CD shopping and got Red Jumpsuit Apparatus' lonely road CD...I expected better from you Ronnie! Plus Ronnie is married... not kool. Haha. I also got Cobra Starships' viva la cobra. It was alright. And I got Hellogoodbyes' CD. Not as good as the EP but I still like it. Yesterday I watched the hellogoodbye DVD and I must have listened to them like 5 times... I'm pretty hellogoodbye-ed out. I went to 7-eleven and got lots of candy. I really don't have that much to say but I wanted to blog anyways. I'll try to remember this hiaku I wrote a couple weeks ago.

I like climbing trees
walk to 7-eleven
swedish fish are good

YEAHHHHHHHHHH...pretty great. Right?
I hope I do something amazing today.