Monday, April 13, 2009

Last day of Spring Break :(

School tomorrow. AHHHHHHH!!!!!
I am not looking forward to going back. But I'm really bored here too so whatever.
I dyed Easter eggs with my awesome cousins on Saturday and then I slept over at their house and went to church with them on Easter. Hanging out with them was like the highlight of my Spring Break. Which makes me sad that I really didn't do anything fun but that. I got Swedish fish in my Easter basket and my brother didn't. Hahahahaha.
I also got a $25 Visa gift card and I'm trying to decide what to buy with it. I'll probably be a dork like last time and order books on Amazon.
I promised a friend [that I haven't really talked to in like 2 years] that I would scream "HI!!" to her at school next time I see her. I'm not a really yelling type person. Especially at school when I'm all quiet. But I feel like a need to do it. Haha.
When I started this post I thought I'd have a lot more to say but I guess not.
I hope I do something amazing today.