Saturday, April 4, 2009

spring break

It's finally Spring Break!!! Yay!! But after Spring break we get like no other days off which sucks. So I'll have to enjoy it while I can.
This past week has felt soo long. Yesterday my friend told me her dog died and it made me really sad.
In science I was probably acting really annoying cuz I was actually being talkative and I was joking around. I even made the teacher laugh...it was pretty weird. In history I turned my trash into art...whatever you'd call it. Haha. I left one of them in the class room. I wonder if anyone will find it and be like "WTF??" Hahaha.
I really hope this is better than last Spring Break. Last Spring break sucked cuz I didn't do anything. I got an Easter basket with an itunes gift card last year. That was it. We didn't even do Easter dinner at my Aunts house and I became really upset about the Family Traditions dying. It just wasn't a good spring break. This time I kinda know what I would like to do but I have no idea if they'll happen because I did the same thing last year where I made a list of things I wished to do over break and only like one of them happened which was going to the movies. It wasn't all that great. This year I want to celebrate Easter with my cousins and have fun and go to the mall with people or something kool. I even kinda wanta travel even thought trips with my parents are usually really boring, I can daydream and get inspired by the randomest things so I dunno, maybe it would be kool.
Yesterday I was home alone and went outside to take pictures of me cuz I'm one of those freaks that has nothing better to do. I really liked the pictures right after I took them but now I kinda hate them. Whatever.
This morning we had a big pink box of doughnuts and it reminded me of Almost Home when Scabius is all excited about the big box of doughnuts he dumpstered but then Tracy said the guy at the doughnut shop thinks she's pretty and gives her fresh ones for free. I don't know what that has to do with anything.
ANYWAYS. So on Tuesday night I think it was, I was feeling really depressed for some reason and used the type writer and typed out this whole big thing about all the shit in my life. I hid it in my journal and told myself never to read it again. Then I started to read it again but it just pissed me off so I put it back. Now I just want to get rid of it. And I don't want to just throw it away I want to like burn it or something...ANYWAYS.
So Wednesday I started writing a new story. Its kinda funny cuz the main character is pretty much just me but with a different name and I changed everyone I knows' names and made them characters. All the changed names rhyme with or start with the same letter as the persons' real name. Haha. The only thing that makes it fictional is the other main character. I took my list of everything I wanted in a guy and turned him into a character thats all mysterious and such... Now that I'm typing this it sounds really stupid ...oh well. I'll make it magical somehow. Or I'll just give up and write something better. I used to write really good stories, what happen? I should probably just rewrite old stories and fix them to make them better. revetahw.
Don't you hate it when no one is online that you want to talk to? This happens all the time!! Grr...
I can across this one girl's blog. She goes to my school and I always see her on my way to english but I don't really know her but from her blog she seems really kool. I should try to become friends with her. I should try being less quiet.
AnYwAyS
I hope I do something amazing today.