Sunday, April 26, 2009

yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyooyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoo


I wanted to see how long of a blog post title I could make.
Haha. Anyways. So yesterday I got ghost mice stuff in the mail and it made me happy. Chris Clavin said my letter was the first one he got and that he hung my drawing on his door. I feel so special.
I went to the BAJA FRESH. I don't really know why I put that in all caps but whatever. Baja fresh was good. Then I went to the library and got three books like always cuz I'm such a dork.
It was really hot out! It is today too I think. I took a cold shower and it was great.
I watched 8 mile and then started coming up with crappy free styles in my head. I wrote one down but it's one of those things that only I would like. Someone else would read it and probably by like "WTF??" So yeah.
I read one of the books I got from the library. You know, when I'm talking I don't saw library I say libary. I dunno. Old habit or something. My friend does it too. ANYWAYS. So I read this book last night called Suicide Notes. There was only one suicide note so I think they need to fix the title. But still it was good. Sad at parts. But it's also just a book. So it was good. I read it all in one sitting. I've been doing that a lot. I should take my time and start doing other things. Whatever. I have actually been doing art stuff. It started with this picture I drew in science when I got bored. The painting of the Panic at the disco lyrics. Then a sharpie drawing of my fave flower, the tiger lily. Then my robot I drew. I like the robot thing the best. I was bored on Friday and hung them on my closet door but now I think I might take them down. Cuz the picture that used to me on the door got terribly faded by all the light in my room and I don't want that to happen to these pictures. So I guess I'llost a picture of my door with my art on it.
On the back of my bedroom door I taped up the photos from photography. Two are mine and the rest were rejects in the scrap photos box that I liked and decided to take.
It's one of my friends birthday today. So happy b-day to her even thought she probably doesn't read this.
...no one does.
HAHAHA.
I am really not sure why I'm still blogging. My journals are way better than this. Only with journals you only have so many pages. I think today I should buy some notebooks. I'm running out of pages. This is what happens when you write too much. If someone wanted to be a great pal and buy me some notebooks I'll love you for ever. Haha. I even had a dream about going to the store and starring at all these crazy patterned notebooks. It was great. But I woke up notebookless. Just like two nights ago I had this dream where I finally had my dream hair. Then I woke up disapointed. My dreams just like to taunt me.
So basically all I want to do today is go to like Milestone. Get some note books. Get the tie dye looking shirt I saw in the target ad. Get the hoodie I liked at Koul's. Plus its half off now. Oh boy. What am I doing still blogging? I should go ask mi madre to go shopping.
ADIOS