Thursday, April 9, 2009

SpRiNg BrEaK fOuR

No picture for this post cuz I'm too lazy.
I have a killer headache and it is not kool at all!
But other than that everything's great.
This afternoon I hung out outside in my back yard.
In the tree. On the swing set.
It was great and I spent a really long time out there. I took my camera outside with me. I posted them on my flickr. Ask me for the link if you give a shit about my pictures.
Then I re-watched Paranoid Park. I don't care if my brother hates it, I like it. I don't know why, I just do. Even though the movie is missing some parts from the book it's an ok movie. And I actually kinda like the artsy thing it's got going on. Plus the guy that plays Alex, Gabe Nevins I think his name is, is kinda cute. Haha.
My mom got a new clock. It confuses me cuz it sounds weird. I thinkit would work great in a horror movie though. Hahaha.
So yeah. That's kinda all I had to say. Hope your Spring Break is awesome.
I would end this with 'I hope I do something amazing today' but it's 10:36 at night.
So hopefully I have sweet dreams tonight (: