Saturday, April 25, 2009

listening to Vice on victory

WAZZZZUP???
It's SATURDAY!!
yay.
SO.
I really don't have anything to blog about really.
Have you ever tried typing with your nose?
Tried but after one word I was tired of it so I quit.
In english we're in the poetry unit and yesterday we had to write a poem that had 10 to 12 lines and 3 stanzas and it had to have a rhyme scheme. My poem ended up kinda good I think. I can't share it here cuz I handed it in and I don't have another copy. There was like 5 minutes left in class and my friend's paper was still blank and we had to hand in our poems by the end of the period so she gave her paper to me and said her topic was Spring. I wrote the crappiest poem ever! It was fun. Haha. I came up with all these lame rhymes. I'm gunna laugh if the teacher thinks it's the greatest thing ever. My english teachers is this fresh out of college guy so I don't really take him seriuosly as a teacher. Like one time he told me to do something that I didn't feel like doing so I was just like "Don't tell me what to do." It was really funny at the time. Anyways. He told my other friend to write a poem about her mom. She didn't know what rhymes to use so he was like "Ok. Use this. My mom/ is the bomb." And I think he was serious. On Thursday I had the perks of being a wallflower with me and I was trying to prove to my friend not every poem sucks so I was showing her the poem in that cuz it was the only poem I could think of at the time. Then my teacher came over and he was like "Oh my gosh! You're reading this book! It's one of my favorites!!" I don't think that means much. Cuz everytime he sees a book or something he's like "This is one of my favorites!" Or who knows. Maybe he's like Charlie and whatever the last book he read is his favorite. Still. I'm not sure if my teacher is now slightly kool since he like's wallflower. But a thing that makes him not kool is we have to write like 4 poems by the end of the unit (that's kool) but he says they all have to have the same topic. So he made us write down 10 topics we'd like to write about then we had to narrow it down to three then give it to him to pick a topic for us. I was angry about this cuz poetry is suppost to be about expressing your self and writing about whatever the hell you want. So for my three topis I picked "life", "life" and "life". I figured that would be a big enough topic I'd be able to write about anything. He didn't like this. But I'm still gunna write about whatever I feel like it. He already thinks every essay or BCR or written thing I hand in is amazing. So I'm good. Haha.
ANYWAYS.
Yesterday I was on the computer and went to Mitchell Davis's live video blog thing. There was a prerecorded video but I watched it anyways. He seems like he'd be a good person to know.
In Spanish class we were watching Kung Fu panda. Its in Spanish with english subtitles. It has nothing to do with anything. Haha. I think my teacher has gotten lazy. But that's kool.
In gym my teacher is wayyyy un-kool. She made us do these stupid soccer drills. She took like 10 minutes just explaining how to do them. It sounded like she was making it up as she went a long. In involves cones, dribbling, spinning, kicking forwards, kicking backwards. It was ridiculously stupid. Then we spent forever doing that and everone looks bored and walked around like zombies instead of running. Then we never got to actually play a game of soccer cuz of her stupid drill. Then at the end of the period she yelled at us for being non-energetic. So in the locker room me and my friend complained so much. Every day they make us come to school to do things we hate/don't feel like doing. Then they complain we aren't enthusiastic about it. School is dumb.
Haha.
ANYWAYS. Um...I don't know wht else to talk about.
BYEEEEE