Saturday, April 18, 2009

new dells


My friend was calling noodles new dells yesterday so I decided to use that as a post name.
School wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be. But I was really tired. I did scream "HI!" to my old friend but she was talking to someone else and I was too lazy to try again. Yesterday my dad told me he scheduled trips to the eye doctor. I will finally be able to see again! I've been need glasses since like last year. butnoonecares.
I got all A's and one C on my report card. I raised the E in geometry to a C!!! Am I smart or what. Haha.
I wrote Chris Clavin a letter the other day. I really hope I don't sound like a dumb ass cuz I just wrote random things and it probably sounded like I had ADD or something. Haha. Oh well. I mailed it yesterday.
I'm listening to Name taken. I just found out about them. And apparently they're broken up. Oh well.
Lunch has been interesting the last two days. On Thurday some random dude ate lunch with us and we had this weird conversation about sex related things. Then him and this other girl were joking around and making "sexy" faces or whatever while they ate and he kept looking at me when he did it and then we called him creepy. I still don't know who the heck this dude is. I asked my friend and she said she doesn't know who he is either. I'm starting to wonder if he's just a random guy that eats lunch with strangers and acts like he knows them. Haha.Then yesterday there was drama going on between these two girls I kinda know.
In photography me and this other quiet girl took portait pictures and then we devoloped the film and it came out blank. I was so disapointed. But luckily we reshot and it came out good.
I got bored one day this week and painted with water colors. It's that panic at the disco song "When the day met the night" I was bored so I illustrated it. Its the picture at the top of this post if you didn't figure it out.
I read this book about a twelve year old runaway and the book is suppost to be like her journal and she wrote some poems in it too. I also read a book about Sylvia Plath. She was a famous poet who ended up killing herself. I also have been hanging out in my back yard a lot. So what does all this added up mean? I wrote a poem about being outside in the backyard. Its like two pages long thought. I write a lot. Haha. It's probably not a good poem but I like it. It's called "The quiet girl's backyard to infinity" It's about me, my backyard, childhood memories, and feeling infinite. You think I'm gunna post it? No. Well atleast not now. Since it's so long I don't really feel like typing that much.
My brother told him this girl told him I was awesome. Hahaha. It turned out to be this girl I hung out with in like 6th and 7th grade that told him.
I am still debating what to get with my $25 Visa gift card. Theres so many random things online I want but the gift card is only $25. Oh well. I'll figure it out eventually.
In school we had this assembly about the dangers of driking and driving and the girl next to me like freaked out and I sat there pretty emotionless. Haha. Then the nurse lady told us a story of this guy that crashed into a tree and the tree went through his chest and he was gunna die if the took it out. That would suck so bad. It reminded me of my favorite Grey's Anatomy episode. I've only seen that show like 4 times. Haha. But my favorite episode is this episode I've seen twice. An ambulence flipped over and the driver would die if they took him out. That would suck so bad. Knowing you were gunna die and you couldn't move or do anything about it. Plus once they take the tree out or take you out of the flipped ambulence it would be really painful. And that would be the last thing you ever experienced. I really hope that doesn't happen to many people.
On a happier subject, I haven't felt depressed at all this week which is amazing cuz I thought I'd be bummed out about being back in school. But I've actually felt pretty great.
More randomness, In gym me and my group had to do push ups sice we kept kicking the ball out. My friend had long sleeves and the floor was slickery. She totally face planted. Hahaha. Then me and her were playing wall ball and I accidently threw the ball at a window. It didn't break. Then the teacher told us to go to a wall, not doors/windows. So I threw it at the wall and I thought my friend would get it but she didn't so it bounced back and hit me in the face. Hahaha. Gym is kinda fun/funny sometimes. Then yesterday we were outside doing soccer drills and this weird wanta be goth junior kid called us weird. Haha.
So yeah. That's like the summary of my week.
:D