Thursday, April 30, 2009

I told them I invented times new roman

That's right. I'm listening to...
DANCE GAVIN DANCE!!!
Hahaha. If you don't know them they kinda sound like fall out boy but with more of the screaming stuff.
Speaking of fall out boy I one of my friends plus this girl in my photography class went to the fall out boy concert on Saturday. Yeah, I am very jealous of them!!!!
I don't like going on the computer on week days but I really have nothing to do. I've been listening to bands I have heard of or kinda knew some songs by. So I've been listening to The Devil Wears Prada, Safety suit, Name taken, Hey Monday, Silverstein ( I ended up listeing to A LOT of Silverstien...haha). And next on the list is Lydia, 3OH!3,Pedro the Lion (I know nothing about them but I read this book where a character was really into them and I saw there CDs at a CD store), and never shout never. Yes I actually had a list. Haha.
I was listening to hot 99.5. I usually never do this. I heard that Kanye West song I like "Heartless" and then that Lady Gaga song. Then I swear a half hour later they played them again. I am slowing starting to agree with my brother that the radio is stupid.
So. On Tuesday I went on that history feild trip to that museum. I was amazed we actually got nice buses. I got the window seat. It was fantabulous. I had my camera and I was bored so I took like a million pictures just on the ride there. I'll put the good ones on flickr on Saturday. I saw Mikey the ninja turtle at the museum. That made my day! Haha. He actually looked kinda creepy. But he is still the koolest. And I'm still confused on why he was in the atomic bomb section. Maybe if I actually read the things on the display case it would have made since. Haha. Screw that. I just took pictures of everything. My group was awesome. When we got to go outside to eat lunch there was this guy selling sunglasses and I walked by and noticed Kanye glasses and I said to my friend "Oh my goodness." And then the guy started yelling at me. Weird. This one girl was like "I bet he uses the money for drugs" and it reminded me of when I went to the Kimya Dawson show and my cousins thought everyone was drunk. I saw like a million little girls from other schools wearing plaid shorts. Now I want some! Haha. Just kidding. I don't get the whole plaid shorts trend. At all. Anyways. Instead of eating in the shaded grass in front of the museum like every one else my group at on the side walk across the street. We noticed a lot of people jogging so we said "hi" to them. That all looked at us like we were creepsters or something. We did get the shirtless old guy jogger with red short shorts to say hi thought. That was a great accomplishment. There was this guy wearing just shorts sleeping under a tree near where we were eating lunch. I think he was a crazy homeless guy. He randomly started yelling at these people. It was kinda creepy.
Yesterday in the girl's locker room it smelt like piss. It always smells bad like piss or throw up so I didn't really pay attention and me and my friend got changed. Then this girl started freaking out about this yellow puddle. It was flooding pee into the locker room. It was disgusting. It shows how rich our school is. Haha. So then I had to change back and run out before they closed the locker room. What a great littlke story.
Since he likes Three door down and Linkin park I told myself I hated those band. Then today i found out this song I liked was a 3DD song. And I still really like "Breaking the habit" by linkin park. I remember when that got played a lot on the radio. I'd sing along. Quite loudly. Haha. I wish me and younger me could hang out sometime. That would be so awesome! Haha. In History this kid I think is really kool even though he doesn't know me was talking about how he wanted a time machine. It was funny cuz i was thinking the same thing earlier during lunch.
I finished writing this story I'd been working on yesterday. My notebook was running out of pages so I had to end the story. I had to rush it so it kinda was one of those really open ended endings. Oh well. Some day I'll rewrite all those stories and make them better.
In the darkroom today I was working on my double exposure thing and when I was leaving I picked up the stack of film. I thought it was all my film but when I was sliding them into my sleeve thing I notice one of them was portraits of this emo looking dude. I have no idea how the boy in the pictures is but he looks just like how I pictured the guy in the story I was writing to look. It was crazy. So I took the film with me. And if that was your film, I'm sorry. Haha.
Ummmmmmm......
What else is there to talk about?
Oh. On Sunday I went to a BBQ and listened to 50 year old guys make weiner jokes. Oh how fun. When I tried hunging out with the people there closer to my age I felt awkward cuz they were all guys I didn't know with long hair. So I felt awkward and left to listen to more weiner jokes. (EXAMPLE- One was eating a hot dog and held it out to the other "Wanta bite my weiner?")
Oh. Last week on the bus I heard this conversation.
Dude 1- Hey can I come over to your house?
Dude 2- Sure man. I've got some Jack Daniel's we can drink.
Dude 1- Nah man, I don't feel like drinking.
-Silence-
Dude 1- I want to smoke weed. Ya know. Just to try it out. It seems like all the other guys on the team have done it.
Dude 2- No way man. As a friend I can't let you do that. It's my job to keep you straight edge.
------------------------------
I am confused. Aren't you? 'Hey lets go drink at my house' 'no lets smoke weed' 'no man it's my job to keep you straight'. Does that make any sense at all?
Loser freshmen.
I make fun of freshmen all the time even though I am one. I'm just not the typical loud kind.
BBL DINDIN.
BACKKKKKK.
Today at lunch me and my friends were bored so we started speaking with British accents. If only I had a real one.
In english my friend like my barrow her purple permantent marker for the next couple periods. On of those classes was gym. In the locker room across from my locker this girl wrote "Northern downpour sends its love <3" I know who wrote it. And today I had that song in my head and had a purple maker so I wrote the next line. Haha. I'm so kool. Also in gym we had a sub that let us do whatever so I got out the hula hoops! Apparently I'm really good at hula hooping. I had the magical pink shakey one. Then my friend threw more hula hoops over my head to see if they could add more and if I could still keep it going. It worked one time. So I felt like a ninja. I do random things and then call my self a ninja. Don't ask, not even I understand why I do it.
I hope I go shopping with my mom this weekend.
I kinda wanta go to rugged wear house too. I remember one time they had like a million cute is what we aim for shirts. I only knew one song by them so I didn't think it would be right to get one. Then like two weeks later I got into them and got there CD. Now rugged wear house doesn't have any cute is what we aim for shirts, well atleasr not the last time I checked.
I have a geometry quiz tomorrow. Ughhh.
I have it first period. The good thing is I get math out of the way but the bad thing is I'm half a sleep and can't focus that early in the morning.
In photography the nice senior I sit near kinda next to is sick and he was coughing. Yesterday he said he had an ahsma attack in the middle of th night and couldn't sleep. And today he was coughing a lot and this immature girl was like "Oh my God!! He has the Swine flu! We're all gunna die!!" Other freshmen at the table laughed but I thought it was really dumb.And I think the sick guy got upset over it.
I was distracted just now and went on my friend's facebook. Theres a couple of pictures of her wearing yellow sunglasses in her piano class and my brother is in the background. I am jealous that he has a class with her and I don't. I kinda miss band class last year. Me and her had so much fun in that class. Haha.
Aw man. Now I wanta go find my clarinet and bust out in "Extreme" (I never handed back some of the songs last year. Haha)
I'm listening to never shout never. Another band to add to list of bands to look for CDs by. That list is getting long! I have a feeling I'm gunna start blowing through all my saved up money in the next couple years. All these new bands I'm starting to like. Plus all the Arizonas and swedish fish. It's gunna start adding up. Whatever.
This seems like a kinda long post. It feels like I've been writing for a long time. I'ma go look at Mitchell Davis's flickr and check random twitters like Pete Wentz's and then maybe go to sleep. It's 9:05pm man. I go to bed at 9:30pm. It's not a rule with my parents. I just like going to bed at 9:30pm. I have a lot of weird things like that. Like if you ask me if I'm hungry I'll ask what time is it. Hunger hits me at the randomest times so I just try to eat at what seems like a normal time. Haha. I'm weird. Hey. i still haven't listened to Pedro the lion. I listened to one song and got bored. Maybe their other songs are better, I don't know. I'm tired now. Haha. I'ma end this post now.
good night :)