Monday, March 30, 2009

idon'thaveatitleforthispost

I fell asleep listening to +44 last night. Then I listened to +44 again when I woke up. I feel better about life when I listen to that CD. Don't ask why cuz I don't even know.
I should go climb the tree again today it its not too bad outside.
I finished rereading the perks of being a wallflower.
I do not feel like reading at all today.
I don't know why.
Usually I like reading but today I finish wallflower and it's like nothing else needs to be read today.
Why am I so weird?
And why was Mitchell Davis's new video boring?
I hope I do something amazing today.
I kinda feel like going to rugged wearhouse. I used to hate that place but now that I can always find kool band shirts...but usually there like size XL...I get them anyways, haha. Like the paramore shirt I'm wearing now was from there and its really big on me. Oh well.
I really haven't done much this three day weekend but it kinda feels like I have and this weekend doesn't totally suck.
But tomorrow when I have to go back to school it will probably be like torture. Ugh. I don't even wanta think about it.
I'm thinking about Vans. I want the classic slip on kind. I saw these slip on ones in a magazine that have this bright colorful skull pattern that I'd like to have. And if I can't find those type I'd want the checkered slip on type. But bright pink and blue instead of black and white. It would be pretty awesome. The only Vans store I know of is in this outlet mall in Hagerstown I think. I think thats where my bro got his kicks.