Sunday, March 1, 2009

Voices

I get a Saosin CD out of the library yesterday. I listened to it this morning. (Voices is the title of one of their songs) This morning at like 4:30am my cellphone was beeping cuz the battery was dead. So it woke me up. I was not to happy about that. But then I did have a lot of time to listen to my ipod.
Speaking of voices, I read this book the other day called Echo. It's about this boy and his little brother was playing around with their dad's gun but he accidentally shot himself. Then the big brother a year later is hearing voices in his head and is pretty psycho. It was an ok book. I actually kinda liked it.
I was just listening to Jason Mraz. I like "You and I both", it's a nice song. I also listened to "Heartless" by Kanye West, it doesn't seem like a song I'd like but some how I do like it. Then I listened to "Fer sure" by Medic Droid. Hahaha. I remember last year when that song was the shit. Everyone when around singing "Fuck me in the backseat." or "no jkjkjk lololol." Good times.
So today I had to go shopping for funeral clothes. Isn't that a mood killer. I actually kinda like the skirt I got. I should try to wear it still after the funeral with different outfits.
The weather people said it's gunna snow. I really hope it does. Cuz I really don't feel like going to school tomorrow.
This morning I ate a bagel for breakfast. After reading Evasion it makes you want to eat bagels. Haha. So yeah, I had a bagel.
I'm failing geometry right now. That kinda sucks.
My blog topics for this post are all over the place. Hahaha.
Well I guess I'll let my brother use this computer...BYE!