Saturday, March 14, 2009

shut up and let me go

That's the song I'm currently listening to. I've decided I should get into more artists. So now I'm going on random bands I only know like one song by's myspaces.And my list of CD's I want is growing.It's pretty great.
I reread this book yesterday called Total Constant Order. It's about this girl with OCD and she meets this boy with ADD named Thayer. I think Thayer is a pretty awesome dude. I wish that fiction characters could come to life so I could hang out with them. I sound like a loser. Haha.
I woke up this morning at 6am...it sucked. Cuz I couldn't fall back to sleep. So I started listening to my ipod but then it needed to be charged. So I sat awake for a long time thinking about random stuff. I've been doing this a lot. Not sleeping and thinking a lot. I always think a lot. But sometimes I wish my brain would shut up so I could sleep. But oh well.

Random list of things that I blame for making me think more:
  • The perks of being a wallflower
  • The movie Fight club
  • The movie Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
  • Total Constant Order
  • Climbing the tree in my backyard
  • school
  • My mail box (Becoming Chloe where are you???)
  • Lack of sleep. (The word insomnia pisses me off for some reason (Idon'tknowwhysodon'task))
  • Photography
  • Team Force!!! (Inside joke...don't ask)
OK G2g homie.
ADIOSSS