Saturday, March 14, 2009

two post in one day?!?!?!


I'm bored so why not.
Hiya. How ya doin?
Why did I take or/and post a picture of dumpsters???
I don't know...I was bored.
Today I went to Best buy and got New found glory's new CD and Kelly Clarkson's new CD.
Yeah, I listen to Kelly Clarkson sometimes...so what?
At least I don't try to think I'm cool for listening to just hardcore or something.
I like to listen to a lot of random things.
ANYWAYS.
Um...
I was bored so I edited random old pictures together to be like the photos you'd get at a photo booth.
Real photo booths are more than I want to pay.
I think everything should be free.
I don't get why facebook likes to change so much. I just started liking the old 'new facebook' but then it decided to change again. What-freakin-ever.
Also on facebook I heard that my Grandmother's cat had to be put to sleep for kidney failure or something. That's sad. I guess she really missed my Grandmother.
The song I've got stuck in my head is Westons "new shirt".
I got a new shirt for school yesterday and my mom said I looked real handsome in it.
Haha.
"If its a good song in your head then why complain?
you never hear of music driving anyone insane."
-"Why complain" Curbside
I listened to curbside this morning.
Ugh...I'm bored.
I'm a bit disapointed with the NFG CD I got today. But then again I've only listened to it once so far. So maybe it'll grow on me.
I think I'ma go watch random things on youtube.
bye