Sunday, March 22, 2009

come on get higher

Ok, don't worry, I'm not using the pink font anymore. I went back and looked at it and it hurt my eyes...so now I'll use the normal font color.
...Does anyone even read my blog?
I don't really think anyone does yet I keep blogging.
I should really get a life.
sigh.
hehehehee...
Today was pretty boring.
I don't like Wal-mart.
It pisses me off everytime I go there.
There's always too many people and you can always hear someone yelling at there crying kid.
It's not fun and I'd hate to be one of those kids.
My parents aren't really the yelling type. But they've got their issues.
Um...
I finished reading Rainbow High this morning. It's the sequel to Rainbow Boys.
It was pretty good. I think there's a third one so I'll get that from the library next week.
I went to the mall today with my family. The Twilight movie was playing on the TVs there. It was near the end right where Edward saves Bella, then it was the prom scene. I don't know if I feel like buying the Twilight movie cuz I think some of my friends might already have it so I could just watch it at their houses. My mom thought I'd want a cardboard cut-out of Edward. Those things are like $30!!! It's crazy. It would be funny if I actually got one though...I could definitely see me waking up in the middle of the night and seeing it and thinking it was a real person. Haha...
Oh man, the speakers are talking to me again!
Today I felt like shit...I don't know why.
I kinda miss having someone that would freak out whenever I said something like that...haha.
I'm bored.
Oh! I finished writing this story. I'm proud. I filled up a whole notebook with this one story. Unfortunately I'm not that attached to it. i don't think it's all that great of a story. And the ending was just kinda stupid cuz I was trying to fight writers block by coming up with random ideas that were pointless.
But atleast I finished so now I can move on to writing better things.
Also I could use more notebooks. If you could go out to like Office Deopt or something and buy me like a pack of 6 notebooks or whatever, I'd be your bestest friend.
Haha. I go through a lot of notebooks.
UGHHH...school tomorrow. I think I have a math quiz or test coming up. I'll probably do bad and then feel like an idiot for not understanding it.
Stupid school.
I find english class really pointless.
I hate being told what to read or what to write about.
I read and write plenty on my own time.
Blah.
Adios.