Saturday, March 28, 2009

sigh

I am the only one awake right now in the house. It's weird.
My mom went to my grandmother's old house to clean out the basement.
For some reason I like the old refrigerator down there.
I wonder what's gunna happen to it.
I wish I had a nice camera and could go down and take amazing photos of everything.
I think I'll try to do that with my digital camera before everything from the house is gone.
It's gunna be weird when the house gets sold.
I keep thinking about it.
Blah.
This weekend I just want to go somewhere that is not here.
Last night I watched Forrest Gump. It's one of my favorite movies.
I read this book called Paranoid Park.
I knew they made it into a movie so now I wanta see it. I really hope it's good.
Yesterday in photography class we had to watch a photoshoot.
I watched for like a minute and then got bored and started drawing in the back of my english notebook. I sat next to this girl and she always waves and smiles to me in the hall but I can't remember her name and it makes me feel bad cuz she remembers mine and she seems really nice. Then she started listening to her mp3 player. Right when i turned my ipod on this morning it said the battery was dead. It was like the worst day for it to die! So instead of rocking out to whatever I was half reading the perks of being a wallflower and half people watching. I wish I wasn't so shy. I wish I could make friends instead of just watching other people have fun... I'm such a loser.
ANYWAYS.
I felt a bit like a hobo this week:

  • I went a long time with out showering.
  • Yesterday I saw a vitamin water in the trash half full and I was thirsty so I just took it.
  • I've only been wearing like the same two outfits the past couple of days. (Don't ask)
Haha...yeah.
I watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show the other night. I still remember the first time I saw it. It was at my friend's cross dressing party and I took pics of these two dudes in dresses.
Yepp, you might have seen those pics. I was the one who took them.
Its weird when I see one of those guys in the hall cuz I don't even know him but I've seen him in a dress. Haha.
I should find a new hobby. Cuz right now I'm really bored.
I can't really think of anything else to say so byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.