Monday, March 2, 2009

oh boy!


SNOOOOOOOOOOWW DAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes!
Last night when I went to bed at 9pm (lol) there was no snow. I was like "Oh man...There's probably gunna be school tomorrow."
Then I woke up again at like midnight and I heard my parents talking about the snow. It was snowing!
Then this morning my dad told me no school!!!
So YAYYY!!!
I felt like throwing in a drawing that has nothing to do with snow. Haha. Are you confused yet? Lol.
I think today I'll draw a new picture!! If it's any good, I'll post it.
I also want to write today cuz this story I started writing a while ago has been an abandon project for like two months!!
I feel like I should try to make this a really long post cuz I haven't had a really long post in a while. I get the feeling this idea is gunna fail but oh well. I listened to my ipod for a really long time this morning. Then I daydreamed about traveling.
I really don't have much to talk about.
On Friday night I wrote a poem thinger on a sticky note. I lost the sticky note and I don't remember how the poet went!!!
Maybe someday I'll find it and post it.
Last night Rain man was on TV. I didn't watch it. But it is a movie I've seen before.
I want to watch Forrest Gump. It's a great movie. If it's not one of your favorites, then something is wrong with you.
After I watch Harry Potter movies or old episodes of Red Dwarf I feel like speaking with a British accent. I want to know if thats normal or if I'm just a weirdo head. Lol.
Um
Um
Mitchell Davis should make a new video. It would make my day.
Wassabi productions really need to make a new video!! I don't care if Roi and Alex are busy with school. Keeping youtubers entertained is more important! Lol.
I hate saying Lol cuz you never actually laugh out loud. But it's easier to say lol instead of hahaha...funny. Or something. WHATEVER.
That Fred dude is the most subscribed to thing on youtube. It's kind of sad. Anyone could make videos and do voice effects. After a while its just stupid/boring. Whatever. Then again anyone could do what Mitchell davis does.
So I'll shut up about it then.
Speaking of Michell Davis, I added him on myspace and I saw a link for his flickr. He actually is pretty decent at photography. I know from his "50 things" video that he also paints. Now I wanta see what his paintings look like!
I also wish I was better at photography!
Right now I blame my digital camera. If I had one of those cameras we use in photograhy class it would be awesome. Then I could actually focus the camera and take clearer shots. Photography is so awesome. Film cameras are so kool. I love developing pictures in the dark room. Like once you put the blank white photo paper in the developer it's so kool watching your image slowly appear. But it does suck if you can't get it out fast enough! If you've never developed pictures then what I just said might not make sense to you, but I'm too lazy to explain photography. If you really wanta learn take Photo 1 next year. It's a great class...but the school is a really boring photo subject. I'm not a fantabulous photographer so I feel kinda dumb going on and on about photography when theres still a lot I don't know...
Well that's why I'm gunna take Photo 2 next year. THen maybe I'll become a fantabulous photographer. Saying fantabulous is annoying me so I'm gunna stop.
Ok...End of post. I got all excited thinking about photograhy so I'm gunna go look at good photographers' pictures.
BYEEEE