Sunday, March 29, 2009

yeahhh

SO.
Two blog posts in one day!
I didn't do all that much.
I climbed the tree in my back yard alone and listened to my ipod and wrote in my journal. I would have stayed up there longer but it was getting pretty windy and it looked like it was gunna rain. My dad and brother both weren't home so I ended up talking to my mom for a really long time. Like all after noon. It wasn't bad. She did most of the talking which is good cuz I'm usually quiet. Then she left at 9 to go pick up my dad. Now its 10:53 and I haven't had dinner yet. I don't know if I'm supposed to just microwave a burrito or wait. I'm actually not too terribly hungry. Just a bit bored. I found out I'm not the only one with certain issues and it makes me happy and sad at the same time. I was bored and did stupid stuff on facebook like leaving people stupid videos. Yeah, you probably saw them. Oh well.
So yeah. Bye.