Saturday, March 21, 2009

nobody


This is a Japanese maple tree... I used to like to climb this tree...then I moved on to better trees. But this tree is still pretty great.
Anyways, sometimes just words in a blog post looks boring, so I'm posting random pictures in blogs. I know I'm not that amazing at photography. So yeah.
Look who learned how to change font colors!!! Haha I actually didn't just learn...it's really easy to change font colors. I just felt like trying it out.
It's finally Spring! Yay!
I can't wait til the grass turns green again and flowers bloom and all that. Yesterday I was feeling so crazy and optimistic. It was pretty fantastic.
So lets talk about my school life (...er let me tell you about my school life)
So... I've got an E in geometry. Most people think I'm a nerd but I'm not, nerds are smart. Haha.
But I'm a bit freaked out cuz I've never got an E on a report card before. But I'm really not sure why it even matters cuz its not like my life revolves around test grades and colleges. And I'm not sure where in life I'm ever have to need to know how to find the surface area of a cone. I mean really, it's a waste of everyones time.
In gym volleyball used to be fun cuz the teacher was out so we didn't have to play by the rules. But she came back last week and killed our fun! Haha...I'm that kid that can't play that well at all but atleast I have fun. I like to 'ninja' the ball...its like doing weird ninja moves and trying to hit the ball at the same time...it started with basketball and now I've started doing it in volleyball too...haha. I also like doing epic dives and being all dramatic. And sometimes I actually get the ball over the net!! lmao. So yeah.
Lunch- I've actually started having different options of who to eat with. For like the first semester I ate in the cafeteria...thats just how cool I am! Haha...
So yeah
Enough about school.
So Becoming Chloe finally came in the mail the other say. And I read it and it was amazing. And now I want to travel.(If you've ever read it, you'd understand) I told my brother maybe he should read it but I'm not sure if he's like it or just say it wasn't realistic or something...Idunno.
I got Rainbow Boys from the library. I'd read another book by the same other and it was good. Rainbow Boys was pretty good too. I end up reading lots of books with gay characters. They are so awesome.
Rainbow boys, So hard to tell, Totally Joe, Becoming Chloe, Boy meets boy.
Yeah.
Theres some concert/ festivals I want to go to. But I wouldn't know who to go with and I'd have to tell my parents and I'd have to get tickets. I saw this think for bamboozle fest(but it was for it in New York). I hear fall out boy, all time low, boys like girls, new found glory, metro station, we the kings and other koolio bands are playing. Also the last time I went to California tortilla there was a little ad for this fall out boy, all time low, cobra starship and hey monday concert. Maybe it was bamboozle fest here or something. I don't even know...I'm not even sure what bamboozle fest so I feel weird talking about something I don't know much about. Anyways, so I knew of all the bands on the ad thinger except for hey monday. So today I looked up there stuff. Pretty good. Sounds kinda like Meg and Dia. I'm not really sure who 3OH!3 are but everyone seems to be sing that "Don't trust me" song. I kinda like it I guess.
Blah...I'm bored. Look at me. It's 10:35 on a Saturday night and all I'm doing is blogging and listening to this song on this random person that added me's myspace. I really like there song for some reason. But they don't have the music player thing, they have a video. But I have no idea who the song's by or what its even called.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=28266973
Thats the girl's myspace. Listen to the song and figure out what it is for me. por favor?
I wish someone on Aim would atleast talk to me. Ugh. I'm so bored!
My computer is creepy. If you leave the speakers on but your not listening to a song or whatver you can hear really quiet voices, but you can't really tell what they're saying. I'm not even kidding. Its weird!
My mom says they're going through all the stuff in my Grandmother's old house. I know I want to have atleast something from it. But theres like so much stuff I don't even know. I'll really miss that house when they sell it. So many memories.
sigh
Haha, when ever I say or write sigh it reminds me of Lars the emo kid (random youtube video)
I should go watch Mitchell Davis vids or something to cheer me up.
Oh yeah, another thing I want to know if its strange or normal.
I like scars...I think they're kool and they tell a story. Is that normal or am I a weird sick person?
Umm... so yeah.
byebyebyebyebyebye