Saturday, May 9, 2009

bamf

I was watching Mitchell Davis videos...AGAIN. Some of his merch is on sale. I kinda want the monster hoodie but it's one of the things not on sale. I dunno if I should get a shirt or not. I mean he is pretty flippin awesome. So today I went to Baja fresh with my parents. They never give you enough guacamole there. Is that how it's spelt? I dunno. Then we went to the library and I forgot to get the graphic novels my brother wanted me to get him. Oops. Every week I look for "Across the Universe" and "Little Miss Sunshine" cuz my cousin says they are good. But I fail at finding them. Then me and my parents went to the mall. How cool am I? I hang out with my mom and dad at the mall. They were being really annoying. I wish I lived closer to the mall so I could just go by myself so they wouldn't piss me off. ANYWAYS, so at the mall I went to Claire's (hey, Claire is my middle name. Blahhhh.) and got my friend so stuff for her birthday. And I found a koolio purse for me. I don't really like purses but this one was pretty awesome. It had a cassette pattern on it. Pretty sweet. I think my mom expects me to pay her back...I hope she doesn't cuz I hate paying. Haha. One time I went to the movies with a group of friends and my guy friend payed for my ticket even though I didn't ask. And I remember I got mad at him and was like "What? You think I'm too poor to buy my own ticket?" I like picking pointless arguements sometimes. Haha. ANYWAYS. Then I went to Hot Topic and my mom came in with me cuz... cuz... I'm not sure why. I guess to pay. But I went to look at stuff and she went and looked at other stuff. When I went to Claire's only one person was working there. At hot topic there was like ten people working there and all of them seemed to ask me "Do you need help finding anything?" It does get annoying, especially when you're a shy person like me and all you want to do is look around and don't feel like talking to people. Anyways, I only look at stuff in the front. I only buy from the clearance section though. I found a We the Kings shirt and a cute is what we aim for shirt. My mom said the cute is what we aim for one would shrink in the wash so I got another one. It's like a freakin XL. I'm wearing it now actually. This always happens when I shop in the clearance rack or Rugged Wearhouse. It's hard to find something kool that fits. Usually I end up with something kool, but it's huge. Oh well. It's still a kool shirt. And hey, if I ever gain like 200 pounds I'll have a kool XL shirt. Haha. So now I'm home. I took a shower. While I was in the shower I was thinking about names ans initials. Wouldn't it suck if your initials were STD? Haha. How come I always think the randomest things in the shower? I braided my hair into a lot of little braids when I got out of the shower. Last time I did this my brother told me to dread it. He should had done it to his hair while it was still long. But nooo, he shaved it. And I kinda encouraged him. I was sick of hearing him debate shaving it or not so I was like "Just do it already!" So he did. We went out on the back patio and used my mirror. And I helped him. It was really hot out side that day so after a while I got bored and started getting paranoid that the sun was burning me. Cuz I'm freakishly pale and I've had really bad sunburns before and it is not fun. So now whenever it's sunny and I'm outside too long I sart freaking out that I'm gunna turn red and die of skin cancer...watch that actually be how I die. That would suck.
So, what I meant to say in my last post: this past week I decided to bring my old Po tellytubby doll to school with me. Haha. After lunch I usually just walked around carrying him. I hope people found it strange. Haha.My brother got me some Never shout never on my ipod. It's freakin amazing.
I posted a stupid note on facebook just now.
I'm hungry.
Me go get hot pocket.
Me stop blogging now.
Me say bye to you now:
bye!