Monday, May 25, 2009

something

SO.
I went to this pool party. I didn't swim cuz no one else was swimming plus I didn't want chlorine-ee hair cuz it is gross. Haha. So I sat and listened to my ipod like the whole freaking time. That's how kool I am. Haha. When I got home I watched Across the universe! It was odd...but I liked it.
Ummm...
My brother is at the zoo or something and I'm bored here at home watching random things on youtube. Wheeeee.
I wanta hang out with friends or my cousins or something! But of course I probably won't. I wanta go to the mall or Rio or something with a big group of people sometimes soon!
And I want freaking school to be out already.
But whatever, it will probably be done faster than I know it. I'm scared of finals. Why do we take finals when they already make us take freaking unit tests and HSA's and crap. Stupid school.
How come they make us learn things we don't care about? And how come when we try to learn what we wanta learn (like how to play guitar or something) they tell us it's meaningless and we aren't gunna use it in live? Like I wanta learn how to paint pictures cuz I think it would something kool to do. But nooo, I have to learn about freaking chemical equations and how to find the angles of a triangle. Like really? Where the hell am I ever gunna need to know that? Whereas if I took up painting I'd probably do it a lot. But they're like 'That isn't a good career choice.' Where is the fun in that?
My brother showed me this zine about dropping out. I probably won't end up dropping out of high school. But school is making me sick. We learn pointless stuff. Deal with asshole teachers. Deal with annoying students. It's just so frustratng! I just wanta runaway from it all sometimes. I bet if I ran away everyone would be confused as hell. Haha. And since I'm quiet barely anyone knows anything about me so if I disappeared they wouldn't know where to look. Suckers. Haha.
But I probably won't run away cuz I wouldn't want to travel alone. Last year I actually had a plan on running away but when I tried to get someone to go with me they thought I was kidding so they laughed.
But someday.
I will get away.