Sunday, May 24, 2009

la di da

Hello. Yesterday I did the usual Saturday stuff like eating at Baja Fresh and going to the library. I read this book last night called Freak Show. It was about this seventeen year old drag queen. And about how there is a freak in all of us. Haha. It was a good book.
My brother got Across the Universe out from the library and I got excited cuz I've been wanting to see it like FOREVER! Haha.
So today I am going to a pool party. It is probably going to be boring. But it's weird. Last year if you said we were going to a pool party I'd be all happy and excited. It's cuz I seem to be growing apart from my old friend. :-/
So yeah. I'm not gunna bring my ipod maybe. So I can stop using it as a reason not to talk to anyone. I'm always complaining about my lack of friends and lack of social life. Well it's probably cuz I never freakin talk! So I am gunna try beig more outgoing. But when I am outgoing I usually end up saying stupid things. Ugh. I dunno.
My cousin got a haircut and it looked amazing! Haha. Me and my other cousin were discussing bandnames. He didn't like the ones I made up and I didn't like some of his. So I think we agreed on this ok name. But knowing him next time I talk to him we'll be trying to come up with more bandnames.
Last night I wrote two poems. One of them is more like a list of unanswerable questions. And the other one is based off one of my favorite books. The perks of being a wallflower.
This morning I started reading a book of short stories. The problem with books like these are some of the stories aren't that great. And then others are so great you wish it was a novel, not just a short story. One of the short stories is by Meg Cabot. I don't get why people think she's some amazing author. I went through a phase where I read most of her books. They are really all the same. A girl likes a guy. Something happens and they never end up together. Then girl starts falling for other guy. Other guy has secretly been in love with her since they were kids. They kiss. End of story. They are all like that. It's annoying!
I am being random with my blogging but OH WELL.
So yeah.
I hope this pool party is fun. And if not, oh well. I'll try to plan to do something fun tomorrow. I guess.