Sunday, May 31, 2009

nothing at all

Life is funny and Kira-Kira came in the mail the other day.
Gooooooood stuff. I have been saying it was Becoming Chloe that got me into reading but now I remember it was actually Kira-Kira. And I remember writing an essay on it cuz it was for summer reading. Then the told us we had to keep a reading log and read at least a book a month or something and we had to tell her a summary of the book to prove we read. I was always shy and quiet so I wrote the summaries in a notebook and gave it too the teacher. Haha now this is starting to remind me of Wallflower how Charlie wrote his english teacher essays on books...weird.
I'm listening to NeverShoutNever. Have you heard his new song "On the brightside"? I don't like it as much as his other stuff.
Why do I even blog?
LMAO...whatever.
Yesterday I finally ordered new glasses and the lady was coughing a lot and for some reason that really bothered me.
Then my family went to Ricky's ricebowl. I never can eat all of it. I can barely eat half. I always hope a homeless person finds it in the trash and eats it. If you were a hobo and found a bowl full of rice and veggies and peanut sauce wouldn't you be happy someone couldn't eat the whole thing? I would be.
Everybobys going to the party and we're having a good time.
Today feels like the type of day where I do nothing and then feel like a wasted a day.
UGHHH.
sigh.
whatever.
BYE