Monday, May 18, 2009

Smile in your sleep

I'm listening to Silverstein cuz I couldn't think of anything else to listen to. I made one of those "How well do you know me?" quizzes. So far no one has gotten lower that 90%. Yay. Peopleknow me. Haha. I took my cousins's quizzes and did ok. I took my random friends and did better than his mom on it. Haha. And I barely know him. I'm surprised there was no questions about dancing to Michael Jackson songs. HAHAHA :)
I just took this other guys and got 44%...which is kinda sad.
OH WELL.
He even noticed I had a purple hoodie today, but I failed to know his eyes change colors. Too freakin bad.
Ummm...
So how 'bout that HSA shedual! I love it. I get to sleep in and only have three classes a day!!! XD
I'm bored. I am so happy I don't have to take any HSA's this year.
I should really be doing that geometry review packet.
Oh well.
I'm getting my yearbook this week!!! I hope I have more than just my ugly school photo in it. But I'm not in any clubs or anything. Oh well. I hope I get a lot of peopl to sign it. Haha.
My old friend keeps texting me but since I have freakin Virgin mobile I can't really text back cuz it costs too much. But I do wish I talked to her more.
I dunno what I'm doing anymore.
Haha
Bye