Saturday, May 16, 2009

*snip snip snip*

I did it. I cut my hair. Sometimes I love it sometimes I hate it. I did side bangs. But I can also do the type of bangs I had as a little kid. They're jagged and a bit too short. But I was surprised I actually did it.
Anyways, I did that on Wednesday so that is old news. I'm getting Thursday and Friday mixed up. They were pretty much the same during the school day. Thursday was my friend's birthday. I made her a card in photography. And it's a pretty amazing card considering I made it in think 5 minutes in photography. It was very colorful and on the inside I had little speech bubbles with random inside joke type things. It was pretty great. Then in english I was waiting to give it to her but found out that she left to get braces. Getting braces on your birthday. That would suck. She came back in after lunch so I gave it to her then. Then she gave me a cupcake and told me to split it with my other friend. But the bell rang. So we were walking down the hall like weirdos carrying a cupcake hoping no one would bump into us. In science she gave me the cupcake and tried ripping it in half. It ended up one half was way bigger than the other but she let me have the big half. It was good but I some how managed to get frosting all over my hands and desk. Haha. The person that made my friend the cupcakes was like "You're the messiest eater I've ever seen." Hahaha. My other friend was like "Go wash your hands!" So I went over to the sink and she was like "No! In the bathroom!" Why walk over to the bathroom when you're in a classroom full of sinks? Haha.
We played kickball in gym. It's only fun to play it with my cousins. My teacher yelled at us and it was funny. She called us pieces of crud or something. She was like "It's just a game! Not a walk in the park! Move around more! Don't just stand there!" Chill out geez! If it is just a game then why was she yelling at us? She's weird. Also yesterday we had to do a class vote: play kickball inside or walk the track. I voted for walking but all these other people voted for kick ball so that's what we ended up doing. Then we did that things were two people pick people out from a line to be on their team. All the athletic kids ended up on one team and all the people I am friends with were on the other team. Then some annoying girl that is friends with the girl who yelled at my friend over knocking on a door picked me to be on the athletic people's team. So I tried to stay in the out field where the ball never goes. At one point this wannabe gangster kid kicked the ball really hard in my direction. I wasn't paying attention then I looked over and theres this red ball coming at my face. Luckily I used my ninja skillz from basketball and smacked it away...I'm such a nerd.
In photography this girl at my table is double jointed in her shoulders and elbows or something so she can put her hands together in front of herself then move them over her head and behind her back. It's weird and kool at the same time. She can also lick her elbow. So she was doing all these little arm trick things and this one girl was freaking out. Then other people noticed what this girl could do and the whole class started watching her. It was funny.
At lunch this random kid from my spanish class I barely know stole my backpack. It was weird. So I got up and walked after him. And I was like "Dude! I don't even know you. What the heck?" and he was like "I'm in your Spanish class!" like that explained everything. Then he ran out into that grassy part between f hall and h hall I think and all these random friends of mine were there eating pizza. It was really weird. Some random ghetto kid was like "Kick his ass!!" I was like "What the heck?" Then the kid finally put down my back pack on the table next to my friends and ran inside. So I said "Hi" to them and got my backpack and went inside. Then he was there holding the door shut. So I banged on the glass and he let me in. It was a weird minute of my life. Haha. Thursday (I think) one of my friends had a can of V8 and no one wanted it. I tasted it. It was like cold tomato soup. Also on Thursday the kid who took my backpack randomly came up to my group of friends at lunch and was like "Do any of you own dogs?" and we nodded and he was like "Tonight I'm gunna come to your houses and rape your dogs!" and then he left. That kid is weird.
ANYWAYS.
So last night I went to Dave and Buster's for my friend's birthday party. I had to give three people rides and it was very awkward at first cuz the first girl we picked up is a girl I barely know so I didn't know what to talk about in the car. Then we got my other friends but they are quiet people too. I saw a sign that said "Get your hair cut today by soon to be professionals" my friends said they saw a sign that said "Korean Pancakes" Haha. I'm confused.
Dave and Busters in expensive and I was so proud that I got 305 tickets. Then we went to the place where you cash in your tickets for prizes and all I could get was light up pens or that slime stuff. I got a blue light up pen. Not that many people came so I was a bit disapointted. I'm tired of blogging for today. I might go to my old elementry school's Spring Festival today. I dunno. It looks like it's gunna rain. I went to the Spring Festival last year. I was workinmg at this football booth. It was boring but this nerdy sixth grader kid from my bus worked at that station too and he had ipod speakers so I became a DJ. Did your game booth have a DJ? I don't think so. Haha. That kid was awesome. I can't wait til he comes to high school. Haha.
I was on myspaces and read this person's bulliton and it had this video of this emo looking guy. I ended up watching like 5 of his videos. It's like Drew from wassabi production but with weirder hair meets Mitchell Davis with bad words and not as good camer quality. At the beginning of each vid I'm like, this is stupid. But then it changes and I watch the whole thing. I don't know how I feel about this. But I subscribed.
Oh. Haha. Also at Dave and Buster's I passed the DDR game and there was this dude, he must have been in his 30's and he was dominating at that game. I was like "I'm so jealous!" There was also this jumproping game I failed at but there was this little boy who got like a million tickets from it. I don't know where I'm going with this.
Adios.