Friday, May 22, 2009

boom

SO. Um...
I dunno. What's there to talk about?
Oh. The HSA schedule was nice cuz I didn't have to take any this year, meaning I got to sleep in and show up at school at 11 something and only have three periods a day. But the week still seemed to go on FOREVER. The year is almost over! I think the seniors are done like now or like in a week. The kool senior in my math class said today was his last day of that class. Now who is gunna make that class fun? I never did become friends with the senior in my photography class with the bail out shirt! This is horrible. Oh well.
If I was a senior I'm sure I'd be freaking out right now.
I got my yearbook today. It wasn't as kool as the ones my brother has from past years. Whatever.
I only have my ugly school photo in it. Blah. Next year my goal is to be in every photo. Even people's school photos. Haha. Just kinding. But I will try to be in more than just my school photo. I'm listening to "About a girl" by the academy is... I like it. And of course last time I was checking out Hot topic's clearance rack they had a million the academy is... shirts. So if I get into the academy is... and want a shirt, of course next time I go they won't have any.
Yesterday we had a gym sub so I sat on the bleachers with my friend. Then my other friend got mad that she was playing kick ball and I wasn't. She was like "You're dead to me!" at the end of the period. Which seems a bit over the top, I mean it's just gym class. Then today she was still mad at me. Then after lunch she seemed fine with me and even signed my yearbook.
Ok People. If you are going to sign my yearbook please be more create than the usual "Have a good summer, see ya next year" cuz so far everyone that has signed my yearbook has said that. I mean last year I had way more entertaining things written in my yearbook. (Examples-"Do not pie"(which relly was suppost to say die, but somebody had weird hand writing!!lol) then they wrote my full name and drew a picture of a stick person bungee jumping over a pit of spikes. LMAO!!. Another one included things about jetpacks and our amazing art skillz. Another included things about planet unicorn. And another one ended with "Love always" which made me feel special. Lol) So yeah, I'm sick of HAGS. I mean when I sign someones yearbook I end up taking up at least half a page with stories and inside jokes and other random things. Like one time last year I included the quadratic formula in what I wrote in someones yearbook. Haha. And I talked about how I met that person (having chalkboard eraser fights with them in english class in 7th grade. Haha) So yeah. Try and be creative, that's all I'm saying.
In photography I'm done with everything for the year. And it seems like the other people at my table are too. So this one girl who seems to like the same types of music as me was listening to her ipod and her sort of friend who likes rap and calls our favorite music "white people music" listened to random things on this girls ipod. She was trying to act like she was a fan of the music and head bang to random music like fall out boy and the gym class heroes. It was funny. And the girl who owned the ipod who has a similar taste in music as me told me which songs this girl was head banging to. It was nice not just sitting there awkwardly being totally silent. I talked a tiny bit. Haha. I also found out that the other quiet girl in that class who I am kinda friends with's favorite band is... BLINK 182!!! So that was kool.
In geometry I am probably failing or about to fail because of the test I had today. AHHH.
I really have nothing to talk about.
One of my friends wants to see some movie at the Rio but they couldn't find anyone to go with. The movie she wants to see sounds kinda stupid but it's not like I've got anything better to do. But if I go to the Rio, I like going in a big group. It's more fun and less awkward silences. Haha.
I dunno.
I wanta go to the mall with my cousin! That would be awesome. And it's a three day weekend!!!
So I might try to do that.
But it's like Memorial Day weekend and my other friend might be having a pool party or something...I dunno. I just hope this weekend isn't boring. I hope this weekend is fun and I hope this weekend doesn't suck!
I went to the eye doctors yesterday...FINALLY. It wasn't as horrible as I thought.
Now I just want my freakin glasses so I can freakin see.
I was Facebook stalking a minute ago. Don't worry it wasn't you...whoever you are. Haha.
I'm so bored.
I'm go youtubing or something.
BYEEE.