Sunday, May 3, 2009

What I did yesterday

So yesterday was my cousin's 21st birthday. We went to this mini golf place. My family is late to everything. The mini golf place seemed worn out. Me and my cousin's all pretty much cheated. My brother was the only one that was actually trying. Then we went to the birthday boy's house. Me and my cousins took like a million pictures. I was putting them on the computer earlier this morning. 170 pictures. Now I'm uploading some to facebook and it's taking forever. I won't have time to put the best ones on flickr today unless I was to be on the computer all day, which I don't.
Last night when it was dark we were all outside under a blossoming tree. We took lots of pretty pictures. We danced to Micheal Jackson songs in the basement. HAHAHA. I have "Thriller" in my head now. No joke. Yeah. It was a fun day/night. I wish photos uploading faster and I wish I actually knew the dance to "Thriller".
I started rereading this book I read last year. It's kinda like its trying to be wallflower but its not as kool.
I'ma go listen to random music on the interweb while the pics upload.
BYEBYEBYE
(Haha...I think that's a backstreet boys song)